Rangers reject bid from Sochaux for Edu

Brian Laudrup

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a poorly written article by a desperate taig in a f****n era.

'Desperate to keep ..' 'Gers bracing themselves for a fresh offer' 'Won't take no for an answer'

It should have read ' RANGERS LAUGH OFF LAUGHABLE BIG FROM CHANCING FROGGY CUNTS, WHO THE FUCK ARE THIS TEAM? EVEN IF THE OFFER WAS DECENT YOU THINK ONE OF OUR PLAYERS WOULD WANT TO JUMP SHIP INTO A SHITTY RELEGATION BATTLE WITH A SHITTY NOBODY TEAM ? ' Ok the last parts mine

'Desperate to keep ..' 'Gers bracing themselves for a fresh offer' 'Won't take no for an answer'

It should have read ' RANGERS LAUGH OFF LAUGHABLE BIG FROM CHANCING FROGGY CUNTS, WHO THE FUCK ARE THIS TEAM? EVEN IF THE OFFER WAS DECENT YOU THINK ONE OF OUR PLAYERS WOULD WANT TO JUMP SHIP INTO A SHITTY RELEGATION BATTLE WITH A SHITTY NOBODY TEAM ? ' Ok the last parts mine

Ala sebo and darche

Aye because those transfers are identical to this situation :lol:, two fringe players almost that were shoved oot the door to the first bidder. Get a grip

Eh, how the fekk can anyone take ala sebo and darche in the wrong way.

I blame babycham

They finished 5th in Ligue 1 last season and currently teams from 9th place in the league are involved in the "relegation battle"...they can also pay decent money and im pretty sure one of Edu's good friends plays there.

But again...500k. LOL.