Rangers reject bid from Sochaux for Edu

Brian Laudrup

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They finished 5th in Ligue 1 last season and currently teams from 9th place in the league are involved in the "relegation battle"...they can also pay decent money and im pretty sure one of Edu's good friends plays there.

But again...500k. LOL.

They are second bottom of the league so your shite makes no difference to me..

They are second bottom of the league so your shite makes no difference to me..

Highlighting the fact that just because you're ignorant enough to not know much about them, they're not a shitty club etc. Displaying the attitude that so many show on here that if you're not Rangers, you're shite. (tu).

Highlighting the fact that just because you're ignorant enough to not know much about them, they're not a shitty club etc. Displaying the attitude that so many show on here that if you're not Rangers, you're shite. (tu).

Second bottom of Ligue 1 ? Please humor me, I beg you.. the Scottish champions are surely higher up the food chain than that :disappointment: ?

Get fucked, my ignorance only reaches teams even more obscure than the club in question and if one of our players wants to jump to that then so be it, I hope they drown in mediocrity.

I'd take 2 million from them. I think both McKay and Bedoya are better players plus we could use the money and buy Allan.

Bahahahaha excuse while I laugh my arse off

Past few weeks we've been told by a shitload of posters that mckay is pretty much rubbish and can't hack it, as for bedoya see under mckay

Bahahahaha excuse while I laugh my arse off

Past few weeks we've been told by a shitload of posters that mckay is pretty much rubbish and can't hack it, as for bedoya see under mckay

Ok I might of been a bit overzealous but I don't think we would miss Edu that much.

As for McKay and Bedoya the jury is still very much out and we wont know until they have played a few games in CM. I just hope they get a chance.

Dont really rate him but I wouldnt let anyone go this window unless they are insisting they go. We need all the bodies we can get or we are as well raising the white flag.

We paid 2.5 Million for him on a five year deal, rumour has it a big part of the £2.5 million fee included agents fees that some of our current management team got a slice of.

1.5m and they can have him

Don't agree at all - I'm not a huge fan but he was very inexperienced when he joined us. He now has CL experience and is a regular at International level. We should therefore be looking to make a profit on what we paid for him, not a loss

The question is.when is his contract up?

Also wasn't that really kind of Jelavic to say he would move clubs if it helped Rangers financial situation(dhaily rhebel).awwwwwwwwwwwww bless him!

Well he signed a 5 year deal in August 2008 so based on that it should be May 2013