Steve Lomas

robertkay

Lomas blast for Sandaza agent

6 Jan 2012

ST JOHNSTONE boss Steve Lomas has it out at the agent of his Spanish striker Francisco Sandaza – for claiming Rangers were set to make a bid for the player.

Clive Jagger had said the Scottish champions, along with clubs from England and America’s MLS, were interested in Sandaza.

However, Lomas claimed his player should stay where he is until the summer – even if he does not sign the new contract the club has offered him.

He said: “There are no offers in and from what I understand, Rangers don’t have any money anyway. I know Ally McCoist and I know anything that does happen will be done properly.

“I thought it was a real lack of courtesy to read comments from Fran’s agent when he hasn’t even spoken to me.

“He didn’t have the courtesy to phone me.”

A very disrespectful comment to make in my opinion.

Don't slag someone off for being unprofessional and then do the exact same thing!

If I wasn't already sure about signing Sandaza then I am now.

His agent sounds like a prick, out to get his client the best deal is his job i guess and it may not be us. Wonder if it was also his agent who went to the Dhaily Fhail the other day.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was his agent. There are very few agents that act civilly these days from the stories you hear. Have to say I didn't expect such a veiled dig from Steve Lomas though.

Lomas blast for Sandaza agent

6 Jan 2012

ST JOHNSTONE boss Steve Lomas has it out at the agent of his Spanish striker Francisco Sandaza – for claiming Rangers were set to make a bid for the player.

Clive Jagger had said the Scottish champions, along with clubs from England and America's MLS, were interested in Sandaza.

However, Lomas claimed his player should stay where he is until the summer – even if he does not sign the new contract the club has offered him.

He said: "There are no offers in and from what I understand, Rangers don't have any money anyway. I know Ally McCoist and I know anything that does happen will be done properly.

"I thought it was a real lack of courtesy to read comments from Fran's agent when he hasn't even spoken to me.

"He didn't have the courtesy to phone me."

A very disrespectful comment to make in my opinion.

Don't slag someone off for being unprofessional and then do the exact same thing!

If I wasn't already sure about signing Sandaza then I am now.

I thought his comment about him thinking we don't have any money was disrespectful. ugly ginger cunt.

It seems everyone has it that we don't have a fcuking bean.

Can they all be wrong ?

Well when they read every paper in scotland and listen to the news there obviously going to think that.

Thought lomas was a Rangers fan? you would think he would know not to listen to the manky mob in the media.

Ah, but you see.. People have very selective memories!

Ha, all in all though, I wouldn't say he was exactly a success with us. Seem to remember him having a good run for a month or something which was vital to us but all in all, not exactly a roaring success at a million quid