Juan Ortiz

G.E.C.

Probably has the best first touch in our team aswell. I like him but he just doesnt seem to get a game. People have a go at him for not beating a man but Weiss did that and people had a go at him for not getting the ball in the box, which is the one thing Ortiz tries to do. He got assists early in the season and in pre season and put in a good performance against Liverpool and then just disappeared.

Ortiz has good technical ability and can a take a ball down to the deck like most Spanish players but he does lack pace. The type of style Ally wants the Gers to play insists on both wide roles to be wingers and take on defences. A defensive RM he is but would do good in RB or CM imo. Don't think he'll stay long though, same thing goes for McKay unfortunately.

Quite a bizarre signing, I dont go in for judging players after 1 game...but against Hearts on first game of the season I was confused why Ally played him on the left, when he kept trying to check on to his right foot, had no pace at all and looked scared of making a mistake.....

I did say punt him this month. BUT if Broadfoot leaves, would keep him...purely for the reason hes supposed to be decent at RB...

Reminds me of Capucho a little bit. Saying that, Nuno was played in the correct position lol