Javi Guerra

kplfishtank

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why sOmthing like that would be On the clubs official website

Also 2 million for a 29 year old is a bit to much of a risk IMO

To appease fans, it looks to some folk that we are actually looking at players, and indeed players who cost millions. Dont think we can be seen to be doing nothing.

To appease fans, it looks to some folk that we are actually looking at players, and indeed players who cost millions. Dont think we can be seen to be doing nothing.

It makes the club look stupid IMO

I agree with what someone else has already said on this thread , where I think we made bids for players out with our reach or budget knowing that the bid would be rejected only to bring cheaper players in .

It makes the club look stupid IMO

I agree with what someone else has already said on this thread , where I think we made bids for players out with our reach or budget knowing that the bid would be rejected only to bring cheaper players in .

I quite agree with your opinion. (tu)

Did they use the Cuellar example, making a big bid and retracting it after it was accepted?

Saturday, 11 July 2009

David Trezeguet's agent is unaware of any offer from Rangers to Juventus for the French striker.

The 31-year-old has been linked with a move away from Turin this summer, but his representative Antonio Caliendo knows nothing of a reported €10m bid from the Scottish champions

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/rangers-linked-with-bid-for-trezeguet-14399396.html

This is the part where his agent shot us down in 2009.

Shot the papers down.....

We didn't say "We are aware of the player" or mention him.

Walter was asked in a press conference about the link, as the link was all over the press at that time. He played the card of not denying the interest like we normally do. Which escalated into a response from his agent.

Hello scotish friends!

Here in Valladolid (spain) the player knows the interest. The club doesnt have any news about an offer.

Our club, applied for a judge, to take part in the clubs accounts, (LEY CONCURSAL, its called,,, maybe "Bankruptcy Law"?) so the judge, if accepted, manages the club.

The club is not going to sell Javi Guerra bellow 3 million. He is a key player to get to FIRST DIVISION (la liga), he is 29, but TOP player. For british football, is perfect (but please, dont buy him :D)

We heard Mccoist words yesterday, and we saw the news in the OFFICIAL web page,,, thats worries us,,, but we will see.

Hello scotish friends!

Here in Valladolid (spain) the player knows the interest. The club doesnt have any news about an offer.

Our club, applied for a judge, to take part in the clubs accounts, (LEY CONCURSAL, its called,,, maybe "Bankruptcy Law"?) so the judge, if accepted, manages the club.

The club is not going to sell Javi Guerra bellow 3 million. He is a key player to get to FIRST DIVISION (la liga), he is 29, but TOP player. For british football, is perfect (but please, dont buy him :D)

We heard Mccoist words yesterday, and we saw the news in the OFFICIAL web page,,, thats worries us,,, but we will see.

(tu)

Not sure we'd be willing to pay anything near 2million so as long as that figures accurate he won't be coming here unfortunately :(