Grant Holt

Thommo

We can but hope. But please no rushed panic signings (td)

If we end up signing nobody then its clear we have had the piss ripped out of us all along.

Theres no excuse not to have several players lined up as we always knew that Jelavic leaving today was likely to happen.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Thomas from SSN (a Norwich fan himself) has just said that there are talks ongoing between the two clubs.

If we pull this one of it'll be a pretty big coup for the club, considering Holt's form this season and how well Norwich have done this season!

Simon Thomas from SSN (a Norwich fan himself) has just said that there are talks ongoing between the two clubs.

If we pull this one of it'll be a pretty big coup for the club, considering Holt's form this season and how well Norwich have done this season!

Around 2.2 was the deal i was told. I think this may depend on who Norwich get in if anyone. If not he wont go unless its riddiculous money. Holt would welcome the move...

Around 2.2 was the deal i was told. I think this may depend on who Norwich get in if anyone. If not he wont go unless its riddiculous money. Holt would welcome the move...

Let's hope so, Holt would be a great replacement.

Was really impressed with him against Chelsea and West Brom a couple of weeks ago, so you can't say he's 'over the hill'. Definitely not a James Beattie signing, this lads quality.

P.S Is what your being told reliable?

Let's hope so, Holt would be a great replacement.

Was really impressed with him against Chelsea and West Brom a couple of weeks ago, so you can't say he's 'over the hill'. Definitely not a James Beattie signing, this lads quality.

P.S Is what your being told reliable?

I was told last night IF the jela deal goes through we will make a take it or leave it deal. I said around 2.2 but im only guessing thats the amount. I dont think its the money we are offfering thats the problem , its the fact that Norwich need someone else in.

The guy i know isnt at work today however as usual on transfer deadline day hes on standby should anyone come in.

Btw for what its worth he may not be everyones cup of tea, but i think he is excellent

I was told last night IF the jela deal goes through we will make a take it or leave it deal. I said around 2.2 but im only guessing thats the amount. I dont think its the money we are offfering thats the problem , its the fact that Norwich need someone else in.

The guy i know isnt at work today however as usual on transfer deadline day hes on standby should anyone come in.

Btw for what its worth he may not be everyones cup of tea, but i think he is excellent

I think it'll go right down to the wire this one.

He'd suit the 4-2-3-1 formation to a tee, which looks to be the formation Ally is leaning towards. Big, strong, can hold the ball up, can run with the ball, head it, bring others into play and knows where the back of the net is.

I actually think, and a few could disagree with this, he may be more effectual to us than what Jelavic ever was...

I think it'll go right down to the wire this one.

He'd suit the 4-2-3-1 formation to a tee, which looks to be the formation Ally is leaning towards. Big, strong, can hold the ball up, can run with the ball, head it, bring others into play and knows where the back of the net is.

I actually think, and a few could disagree with this, he may be more effectual to us than what Jelavic ever was...

I agree totaly with you mate. The thing about Holt is he may not be as good all round as what Jela was but he is a better finisher imo

Holt would be a massive transfer.

I'd argue one of the biggest in recent SPL history.

The captain of a team in the top half of the Premiership who has been on the form of his life in the past couple of seasons.

I'd be shocked and delighted if it actually went through.

I agree totaly with you mate. The thing about Holt is he may not be as good all round as what Jela was but he is a better finisher imo

Jelavic is better all round player, but Holt would suit our style alot more and isn't as reliable to a partner as Jelavic is.

Agree with Andy there, this would be a massive signing. Bigger than Jelavic.

2.2 on a 30 year old

Really?

Not saying he wouldnt be good , but business wise

I was guessing at the fee Scott but mainly because we were told in the press previously it was going to cost around 2mill. The only thing i was told was it would be a take it or leave it bid for him