Its Edu's turn

bluemc

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reported on strathclyde website, will phone on Monday to make sure they are following up

If anybody comes across any celtic fan posting abuse to fans or players please pm me the details

Call me a grass or anything else but I don't give a fuck, the more arrested on their side the happier I will be

(tu)

Mate this 'Grass' thing is utter nonsense, and you are quite right to report him. For what it's worth you have my wholehearted support. How else do you stop thugs and scumbags like this?

Mate this 'Grass' thing is utter nonsense, and you are quite right to report him. For what it's worth you have my wholehearted support. How else do you stop thugs and scumbags like this?

You are correct mate, you should have seen the last thread on a similiar topic saying the usual

"you are all playing into Salmonds hands"

"this grassing is a joke"

"find him and kick his c*** in"

Total stupid responses, Ive said it once and Ill say it again, should push come to shove I'll be in the court room shouting and jumping up and down pointing to Declan "it was him" m'lord

Edit: 666th post

"the devil is coming for those unwashed bastards"

Reported on strathclyde website, will phone on Monday to make sure they are following up

If anybody comes across any celtic fan posting abuse to fans or players please pm me the details

Call me a grass or anything else but I don't give a fuck, the more arrested on their side the happier I will be

(tu)

well done on reporting this. Not so sure about the whole "the more arrested on their side the happier I will be". Idiots on both sides and I would be as happy to see knuckle draggers from both sides arrested for this sort of thing. Its disgusting.