Its Edu's turn

bluemc

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried reporting this to twitter, but I can't see any option other than to 'report him as spam'. Anyone know how you report him on Twitter properly?

Twitter won't do anything if it's a 3rd party request, they'd need either Edu or Bartley to report it.

FAQs:

Can I report something on behalf of my friend or a celebrity?

We’ll need to be in contact with the actual person or their authorized representative in order to investigate claims of violent threats, a breach of privacy, or an impersonation issue. While you may still want to report the content, please note we won’t be able to respond to third party requests.

Reported on strathclyde website, will phone on Monday to make sure they are following up

If anybody comes across any celtic fan posting abuse to fans or players please pm me the details

Call me a grass or anything else but I don't give a fuck, the more arrested on their side the happier I will be

(tu)

yes, it boggles the kind that anyone could think like this is the modern age with all the cultural exchange and free flow of information we have.

Tragic, but it doesn't make such small minded scumbags any less pathetic. Most of them seem proud of it which is REALLY astonishing.