Its Edu's turn

bluemc

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a wee shame for the police actually having to do something about racism from the green side because a spotlight has been shone internationally by ESPN US and guys like Altidore instead of just sweeping it under the carpet. Maybe i'm as paranoid as them but the fact 2 players had been racially abused was deemed newsworthy in the states yet it only became a newsworthy item with stv once it became a police matter says something to me. Contrast it with last week when Aluko was targetted and someone on here claimed to have reported it to the police only to be told they weren't interested and to report it to twitter instead.

This is the very reason i hate Ra sellick. they say it's a "small minority" but when we last played them at leggo land when walter smith was in charge you could clearly here 50 thousand Ra sellick fans sing Cheer up walter smith........ sad orange bastard......... And then you get cunts like this on twitter everyday sending our players and mangers son stuff like this.

Not just our players jeff winters recently had his sight hacked by Ra sellick fans and death threats posted to him etc. Just because he goes to a few Rangers games and mentioned us in his book.

Even still, quite amazed it's reaching so far, surely this guy is fucked now.

I would actually guess that more people would look at online Yahoo and Eurosports news than watch mainstream news on television, but to be reported so early over here gave me a bit of a shock when I read it this morning...Here's the headline on Eurosports...

Police probe racist Tweets

Eurosport | Sat, Jan 14, 19:49 Strathclyde Police are collating information after complaints were made that two Rangers players were racially abused on Twitter.

Saw this scumbags messages while he was tweeting them. Hope he gets prosecuted. Some of the things he said were truly disgusting and to think that there are people out there that think the same way is shocking. Think he changed his username but we all know his actual name, numpty.

I would actually guess that more people would look at online Yahoo and Eurosports news than watch mainstream news on television, but to be reported so early over here gave me a bit of a shock when I read it this morning...Here's the headline on Eurosports...

Police probe racist Tweets

Eurosport | Sat, Jan 14, 19:49 Strathclyde Police are collating information after complaints were made that two Rangers players were racially abused on Twitter.

Shame it doesn't say "by an RC Celtc fan whose allegiance is to the Republic of Ireland even though he is Scottish"

Just for clarification purposes

Did they not just tell folk to contact twitter :angry:

My cousin is one of the top police head honcho's in Scotland so i'm quite familiar with police-speak, so here's what it means....

Collating information = It will soon die doon, so away and gie us peace! :sherlock:

The famine song was written for people of his ilk

Greatest piece of satire ever heard in a fitba stadium and they got it banned for one reason

It was too close to the TRUTH

aye! it proved one old adage correct. "If the cap fits ~ Wear it.....and they fucking wore it alright. :wanker: