Enough is enough

wearethepeople1

time will tell on that one.

This makes me smile.

When we play bad and win we were lucky

When they do it, its the mark of champions

Bottom line here is this. Celtic dropped a ton of points early and are now on a winning streak.

We dropped hardly any points early and are now on a bad run. The pendulum could swing again very easily.

I know you dont think this will happen but one of is gonna be wrong lol. I just hope its you :P

I am sure SWSL hopes he is wrong also 21.gif

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, SWSL, but people responding to your marvellous thinking isn't stalking. At least, no in any sense that most reasonable people would recognise.

Do you really think your persistent, often hateful, criticism of all things Rangers results in unreasonable responses on a Rangers supporter forum?

And the lies continue....... :sleep1:

They know who they are and you know who they are. I dont troll, i give an honest opinion, if people cant handle that and some cant, then they are the ones with the problem.

Of course you mean when i retaliate, which i know is wrong but when nothing gets done about these bullies, what can i do but dish some out.

Play the victim? Would you listen to yourself. :anguish:

This debate is now over stop bringing it back up with needless notifications. You have a cheek to talk about anyone trolling.

Aww poor you.

You do troll i remember all last season you slagged Smith into the ground, Mainly attention seeking threads i may add.

Then promised us you would be gone for good if we won the League, sometimes all a poster has is his word on a forum, Your word seems to be a bit like your posts they change like the weather.

Enough said on the subject as this is what you crave.

I am sure SWSL hopes he is wrong also 21.gif

I wasnt trying to imply otherwise mate. Said it a ton of times, i dont always agree with swsl but i dont for a second think he is anything other than a bear.

There are a couple of very very suspect posters still on here, we all know who they are.

I wasnt trying to imply otherwise mate. Said it a ton of times, i dont always agree with swsl but i dont for a second think he is anything other than a bear.

There are a couple of very very suspect posters still on here, we all know who they are.

No problem agree with what you say.00000042.gif

Name them.

And the lies continue....... :sleep1:

We have been here before, haven't we?

Would you like some reminders of your vitriolic attacks on the club, managers past and present, the support and a variety of other matters relating to The Rangers?

I'm sure you recall that I've helped you with this before - and really don't mind helping again if you feel the need. There will be no lies of any kind - just a selection of your posts and quotes :)

Some twats on this forum need to go for a lie down, instead of a 'no surrender' spirit our support has morphed into a bunch of spoiled, greeting faced wee lassies who's support of this club is disgraceful unless we're winning every game 3-0. The worst of whom seem to be on this forum and the worst of these don't ever seem to go to any of the games. I wonder why?

In Ally we Trust.

We have been here before, haven't we?

Would you like some reminders of your vitriolic attacks on the club, managers past and present, the support and a variety of other matters relating to The Rangers?

I'm sure you recall that I've helped you with this before - and really don't mind helping again if you feel the need. There will be no lies of any kind - just a selection of your posts and quotes :)

Yes, and it didnt end well for you then either. I dont criticise "all things Rangers" just those things and people which i think can improve.

No, you are not obssessed, honest. No, you dont stalk me, honest. No, i havnt been talking up Aluko for the past few weeks, no i havnt been defending our owner for the last few months from real Rangers haters, no i havnt talked up Lee Wallace defending him in several threads from real Rangers haters. No i didnt start two different threads after our Motherwell victory slabbering all over our team and their perforance. No i havnt praised the boss for signing some very good players. No that all must have been another SWSL.

Is everything either all good or all bad in your wee world? There is an inbetween. Leave me alone.

Yes, and it didnt end well for you then either. I dont criticise "all things Rangers" just those things and people which i think can improve.

No, you are not obssessed, honest. No, you dont stalk me, honest. No, i havnt been talking up Aluko for the past few weeks, no i havnt been defending our owner for the last few months from real Rangers haters, no i havnt talked up Lee Wallace defending him in several threads from real Rangers haters. No i didnt start two different threads after our Motherwell victory slabbering all over our team and their perforance. No i havnt praised the boss for signings some very good players. No that all must have been another SWSL.

Is everything either all good or all bad in your wee world? Leave me alone.

You don't want the reminders, then.

Can't say fairer than that.

What a pathetic bunch some people on here are.

There's a pinned thread saying the forum is trying to stop witch-hunting of people for having an opinion and threads developing into squabbles, yet some STILL insist on it.

Only way this forum will sort itself out is if it gets ruthless with bans, the mods will be left with no choice eventually because no-one listens to them.