Enough is enough

wearethepeople1

Your own fault, you did use the "m" for moaning word to describe those who are fatherless, that's like calling a black man a nigg*r.

true, but i am in the middle of a cunning plan

if i moan about the moaning i am technically a moaner

and we all know that only a moaner can call another moaner a moaner

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can act civilly towards other Bears. It is not difficult. There are obviously many that have differences in opinion but that is a good thing as it should lead to an interesting exchange of views. No need for foul stupid language.

As far as Ally is concerned he will most likely see out this season and depending on future results and the tax case may or may not return as manager next season.

Personally I think he has wasted some money on some players, played some others out of position and not gotten the best out of this squad so far. Nevertheless he has my full support to continue and I hope he succeeds. The next two or three months will tell a lot.

We can act civilly towards other Bears. It is not difficult. There are obviously many that have differences in opinion but that is a good thing as it should lead to an interesting exchange of views. No need for foul stupid language.

As far as Ally is concerned he will most likely see out this season and depending on future results and the tax case may or may not return as manager next season.

Personally I think he has wasted some money on some players, played some others out of position and not gotten the best out of this squad so far. Nevertheless he has my full support to continue and I hope he succeeds. The next two or three months will tell a lot.

The Hibs game will tell me a lot.

Will he make wholesale changes and freshen the team up or will he continue with much the same of what we saw on Saturday.

For me it is the inability to change things during games that has stood out the most for me. That and the fact the players don't appear to have the same levels of confidence/respect they had for Smith. Not necessarily his fault as he is a hard act to follow but he doesn't strike me as someone suited to being a manager because of his nature.

I may be wrong but i think his strengths are in being a coach not a manager where he can keep the morale up and be everyone's pal without it impinging on the team.

The Hibs game will tell me a lot.

Will he make wholesale changes and freshen the team up or will he continue with much the same of what we saw on Saturday.

For me it is the inability to change things during games that has stood out the most for me. That and the fact the players don't appear to have the same levels of confidence/respect they had for Smith. Not necessarily his fault as he is a hard act to follow but he doesn't strike me as someone suited to being a manager because of his nature.

I may be wrong but i think his strengths are in being a coach not a manager where he can keep the morale up and be everyone's pal without it impinging on the team.

we played well on saturday, just didnt finish off the numerous chances we had.

it was probs one of our best performances this season(chances and football wise) just a crap end result.

what are the wholesale changes you would make?

my only change would be only 1 of papac/wallace playing and celik in at lm/lw. if we had another striker i would probs drop healy but we dnt so i would persist with him just now. hes only played 4 games and hasnt been as bad as everyone makes out. yes i think he is not good enuff to be a starter for us. but until we get another striker in i would play him.

theres no point in putting jela upfront alone as he is not performing well enough to do the job.

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is the cornerstone of our democracy. If people disagree with each other it can surely be debated in a factual and orderly manner.

I am sure that the one thing we are all agreed upon is the wish for our team to thrive and enjoy success. We are in the midst of uncertainty and that for me is worse than the actual knowledge of what our outcome will be.

I am sure we have all contributed to our club financially over the years - albeit some more than others - so we continue to strive to achieve the best for the club.

Also there are some Bears - myself included - who had to endure the success of Celtic during their 9 in a row period and believe me it wasn't palatable. Similarly there will be younger Bears for whom success has been a more or less constant and the realisation that we won't always enjoy such success can be somewhat disheartening.

Whatever the future may hold we will always be Rangers supporters. However the tragic Ibrox Disaster and the untimely death of Davie Cooper serve to remind us that sometimes there is a perspective in football.

What is worth remembering is that together,we are the Rangers' Family and although we may have our disagreements we are strong and we shall ultimately sustain no matter what hand fate deals to us. This much we owe to our Gallant Pioneer Founders!

we played well on saturday, just didnt finish off the numerous chances we had.

it was probs one of our best performances this season(chances and football wise) just a crap end result.

what are the wholesale changes you would make?

my only change would be only 1 of papac/wallace playing and celik in at lm/lw. if we had another striker i would probs drop healy but we dnt so i would persist with him just now. hes only played 4 games and hasnt been as bad as everyone makes out. yes i think he is not good enuff to be a starter for us. but until we get another striker in i would play him.

theres no point in putting jela upfront alone as he is not performing well enough to do the job.

i would play 4 at the back, drop bartley for a proper right back

then play a midfield 3 edu, davis and any other, and play jelavic up top with wylde or celik (if he's fit and good enough) on the left of him and aluko on the right

a 4-3-3 with 2 proper wingers supplying jelavic with accurate crosses, and davis in behind supplying the through balls

(tu)

this new rule is fucking perfect for all the moaning bastards on here. It's like all thier xmas's came at once. they can say whatever the fuck they want about our players/managment/owners, but if we pull them up on thier bullshit we are risking punishment.

shambolic rule and never gonna work IMHO

Not a fan myself with regards to your point.