Salim Kerkar.

RangersMedia

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the guys who was spouting he's pish and shouldn't be at Rangers but every time he has come on or what little game time he's had. He hasn't let anyone down, scored a few good goals and had 3 assists today, should start ahead of wallace or Papac for the left mid position.

2, arguably 3 assists today. You can't ask for much more from your winger.

Unlike Wylde his crossing ratio was pretty good today.

Certainly creates a lot more problems for teams on that left hand side.

Just need to keep Broadfoot on the Right Hand Side and well away from Kerkar :sherlock:

I have been impressed by Kerkar in the games he's played previously but today I thought he was fantastic. Far more direct and a lot more composure than Wylde. He should be getting a regular start for the rest of the season (well at least if he is still here after next week). Overall I am very happy with today's performance although it could have been 5-0 if decisions had gone in our favour.

Unlike Wylde his crossing ratio was pretty good today.

Certainly creates a lot more problems for teams on that left hand side.

Just need to keep Broadfoot on the Right Hand Side and well away from Kerkar :sherlock:

I thought Broadfoot did well today and linked up well with Kerkar. Our left hand side was looking very dangerous today.

I thought Broadfoot did well today and linked up well with Kerkar. Our left hand side was looking very dangerous today.

I thought Broadfoot was woeful today. Easily our weakest link. Kerkar had a great game. A cheap foreign worker. Obscure talent like this will be the way forward. Good luck to the lad and already proving to be more than Boogie's sookie blanket.

I thought Broadfoot was woeful today. Easily our weakest link. Kerkar had a great game. A cheap foreign worker. Obscure talent like this will be the way forward. Good luck to the lad and already proving to be more than Boogie's sookie blanket.

need to cut broadfoot some slack today imo, he is a right footed centre half converted to right back who was put at left back due to an injury crisis

remember that broadfoot was the left back that kept a clean sheet at old trafford last season :wink: