Murray at Murray park yesterday

Thermopylae

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Murray shaft Whyte - he got the whole club for a £1.

Whyte would have known from day one of the negotiations that the potential tax bill could be a "killer" if an unfavourable decision comes our way.

However, for £1 - that is a gamble he was willing to take.

Murray shafted whyte cos philfh mcgobblegiver said so

How did Murray shaft Whyte - he got the whole club for a £1.

Whyte would have known from day one of the negotiations that the potential tax bill could be a "killer" if an unfavourable decision comes our way.

However, for £1 - that is a gamble he was willing to take.

I completely agree with what you are saying, but Mr Whyte said himself that the situation was a lot worse than he had been made aware of... just seems strange that he would be happy for SDM to visit MP :pipe:

No I haven't been on the sauce it's in todays record. Apparently he had an appointment with one of the doctors and also had a chat with Ally for an hour.

It makes you wonder if there is something in the idea that he is really working with Whyte ... suppose that's the bread and butter of conspiracy theories what seems to be disconnected isn't disconnected at all :pipe:

Hmmm - Why would someone who lives in Edinburgh travel 50 miles to see a doctor.

Not only a scumbag but you have the intelligence of a taig as well.... :wanker:

Right get you now Chick, so it is me who you referred to as the scumbag. I shall wear that badge with honour coming from you.00000042.gif But as for the other part , take a strong view as to your reference Chick and have to say it is not a pleasant one. But hey ho to each their own.

Now you just go and have the same sort of day you wish me to have biggrin.gif love you but wouldn't want to be youbiggrin.gif

Laughing at a rangers fan because he is disabled. A man who ran the club like a rangers fan which resulted in the mess we are in. A lot of us would have made the same mistake IF we had the money and were in the same position.

Shame on all who find a rangers fan not having legs funny, shows you up for what you really are - lacking intelligence and morality.

Right get you now Chick, so it is me who you referred to as the scumbag. I shall wear that badge with honour coming from you.00000042.gif But as for the other part , take a strong view as to your reference Chick and have to say it is not a pleasant one. But hey ho to each their own.

Now you just go and have the same sort of day you wish me to have biggrin.gif love you but wouldn't want to be youbiggrin.gif

If you want to speak like a taig that's how you will be referred to......

Laughing at a rangers fan because he is disabled. A man who ran the club like a rangers fan which resulted in the mess we are in. A lot of us would have made the same mistake IF we had the money and were in the same position.

Shame on all who find a rangers fan not having legs funny, shows you up for what you really are - lacking intelligence and morality.

So sayeth the Rev I M Jolly. And surprised that you did not know the man is an Ayr Utd fan.