Murray at Murray park yesterday

Thermopylae

Laughing at the ex chairmans disability and you want to know why you sound like a taig :lol:

You just claimed to be intelligent a few posts ago it's a shame you do not display that on he...or in your choice of face art...a teardrop seriously.... :lol: No chance you will regret that :lol:

As for not knowing what a taig looks like since it's burns day I will say this "O wad some Power the giftie gie us To see oursels as ithers see us!" ;)

Any human on the planet can joke about a disability doesn't make them a taig. You're so thick. As already stated i don't have a teardrop tattoo on my face and even if i did what's that got to do with anything, you don't know me or know why i have the tattoos that i have.

Taigs look no different to Rangers fans tbh. Don't even attempt to argue that point.

I don't give a fuck for burns day i'm English, keep that pish patter to yourself.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a link to said story

SIR David Murray made a surprise return to his old club Rangers yesterday.

The former owner's visit to Murray Park came as Ally McCoist's bargain-basement January recruitment drive was descending into farce.

The 60-year-old appeared at the training complex for what senior sources insist was a scheduled appointment with the club doctor.

But Record Sport can also reveal Murray spent more than an hour with McCoist, who was left reeling by the latest double blow to his transfer plans

http://www.<No links to this website>/2012/01/25/rangers-transfer-deals-descend-into-farce-as-sir-david-murray-makes-appearance-at-training-ground-86908-23718874/

This is the article, the OP covered all what was in it.

The more I think about this, the more odd it seems. And why spend an hour with The Manager? As has been stated, the perfect story for conspiracy theories. Surely SDM does not want back in.. Does he? Or perhaps he has never really left?

So did anyone find any more info on this ?

Maybe the tax case is over and Murray's going to appear to save us and has used Whyte all along as Front man for a clever tax swindle.

It would be very clever if that was the case and cause mass suicide in the Beast End of Glasgow.

On the 'humour' front. There is no denying comedy in general is all about being controversial, making others uncomfortable and can be distateful. Which is why some will be offended, and some won't be.

I have my own thoughts on the 'joke' in this thread.

SDM to me might have just about ruined the club we love, but he also made a tremendous success of himself in spite of his physical challenges, , lost a wife to cancer and has a grandiose style.

Some can't stand him... I just feel pretty neutral about him. He wan't all 'good'...but wasn't all 'bad' either. And I do respect him for overcoming his challenges.

Ah well... Life is too short to hold a grudge imho... Takes too much energy. But The Rangers will be better off without any involvement from SDM. 00000042.gif

Can we knock off the jokes about Murrays disability ? The mods should be removing them IMO.

It's just ammo for the inbreeds looking in to take back to their gabbing shops.

I'm no fan of Murray or what he's brought us to. Have a go at that, but don't sink to the tims level by mocking disability. There may be other disabled bears on here who don't want to be seeing pish like that touted on here.

It's just taking the thread off-topic.