Anyone else

Jaapham

Looking forward to the 1st of Feb?

Don't get me wrong,it's nice to be linked with new players and we def need some players in,but it's someone new everyday and I'm getting bored of the constant speculation and rumours,I just want to know which players will be securing 4 in a row!

Anyone else agree?

Dreading it and also looking forward to it in a strange way!

Don't want to lose Jelavic as he is our top scorer and with our current squad we just don't have a goal scorer there.

I'm not convinced Ally or the others have a decent striker lined up and I fear a panic loan or buy.

Undecided.

If we sell Jelavic and don't replace him, it's all over.

If we get rid of him quickly and reinvest £2-3m of it, it's anyone's game.

Do you think we'd get that much from his sale?

I have a horrible feeling we will get £1-1.5 million and be told that's it.

The last thing I want is to lose jelavic and not bring anyone in but I'm fed up of the constant speculation. I just can't wait till its settled one way or another, so we know what we've got to deal with. Just like I can't wait for any kind of decision on the tax case, but that's another man for another thread!

Does look as if Jelavic is heading out. As with the majority have to agree re we will not get much to spend from transfer fee. When you consider clubs will not pay upfront and you would expect clubs would want cash on the nail from us.

Just hope when he goes we get someone in even if on loan as Ally must have enough contacts.

I also think clubs will try and do what they did end of the summer transfer window keep it to the last minute and don't think we would knock it back this time. Although if we did it would be a good sign from Craig Whyte.

We'll sell him for £7m and bank the majority of it, I think.

I admire your optimism.

I'm thinking it'll be an 11th-hour deal on deadline day and the figure will be nearer £5m (£5.5m tops). We'll then have no time to get someone (anyone?) to replace him, McCoist will throw his hands in the air in despair, Mr Whyte will pocket the bish-bosh and the tax man will be watching from the wings.

Either way (sell him or he stays) I don't see us being any stronger by the 1st of February....and that's not good news. :(

Will need to create around 10 chances for him against Hibs then. :anguish:

There are many things I could say about this situation, however, I won't.

What I will say is that I don't for a minute agree with the sentiment that he's in our strongest eleven right now and for that matter, he has to play as we must go for a 4-4-2. I'd take Aluko playing off Jelavic every time as it cannot be any worse and may be better, if not a whole lot better.