McCoist Wanting to Walk Away

WadeWilson

Can you shoot yourself instead then?

I would gladly as I have attempted and failed several suicides recently... but I just can't get sufficient weaponry delivered in this Gun-forsaken country.

Domestos, Toilet Duck, white spirit and paracetamol with two bottles of wine have all failed so far. As have Bic (but it did say they were safety razors so I can't blame them).

I blame the op.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you questioning my allegiance or what? See my second post for where I heard it... Did you read the part where I said don't shoot the messenger. If it wasn't me who posted the thread it would have been someone else. So cool yer jets, bro.

I was referring to the guy who called the RC. Was it you?

I would gladly as I have attempted and failed several suicides recently... but I just can't get sufficient weaponry delivered in this Gun-forsaken country.

Domestos, Toilet Duck, white spirit and paracetamol with two bottles of wine have all failed so far. As have Bic (but it did say they were safety razors so I can't blame them).

I blame the op.

You can't blame him,he seems a sound guy.

The bickering on here doh

Ach, it's all good, clean fun in this thread... seen a helluva lot worse recently. Even MACLACHLAN (Hi there!) threw a hissyfit earlier because he couldn't take the flak...

But then he ain't Batfink!

Maybe he is Hugo Agogo... or does he play for Hibs?

Murray was at Murray park to see the club doctor.

I smell somethin!!!

I am confident that it is a postive sign (forever the fuckin optimist. Well you need to be these days!)

I don't think he was there to stop Ally from leaving. As for seeing the Doctor? Aye fuck right aff!! Maybe for some moral support, because I'm sure he is needin it right now. He has one cunt of a job on his hands and it was never going to be easy for him or anyone else.

Sure he's made some fuckin howlers, but we need to deal with it better. Says me FFS!

I also do not see how a former owner of anything and particularly under the circumstances of Murray selling the club, that he would innocently ''visit'' to say how's it hanging!

A new owner would certainly not have the previous one just ''dropping in'' It must have been with Craig Whytes permision, but why, begs the question?

I see it as a positive sign and as I've speculated before, Whyte and Murray ARE still connected in all that is Rangers, just can't put my fucking finger on it. Is Whyte the front man to keep us in a holding pattern, get the tax case out of the road? Easier to beat HMRC with the ''Company'' in new ownership? OK, I'm a nosey bastard, I just need to know the truth!!!!

The next chapter ''all will be revealed''. Hopefully fuckin soon!

NO SURRENDER!

I would say the whole thing makes me wonder about Gordon Smith role. We all know he has an big ego and considering he was meant to be some sort Super Scout with connections all over the world why are we not seeing the benefits of that? Is there a clash or some sort of friction between Smith, N Murray & Brown? I don't know but I suppose it's like most things involving the club just now. More questions than answers.

I would say the whole thing makes me wonder about Gordon Smith role. We all know he has an big ego and considering he was meant to be some sort Super Scout with connections all over the world why are we not seeing the benefits of that? Is there a clash or some sort of friction between Smith, N Murray & Brown? I don't know but I suppose it's like most things involving the club just now. More questions than answers.

Not sure about 'the benefits', but one look at our signings and our trialists prove we are broadening our horizons further than ever.

Where did you get the super scout thing from mate? And in what way does he have a big ego? I have never got that from him.

I don't know so much about slagging off SDM as I was certainly on the crest of the wave of the succes that he was responsible for. 9IAR, I was in heaven FFS! We all were. We all thought that he had a bottomless pit full of £100pound notes.

When it comes to football, most let their heart rule their heads and I think SDM was no different. He chased the dream at all costs, thinking he had the tools/business nouse to outsmart everyone and he lost.

The pivotal moment in it all for me, was when he paid 12-14 mil for that wanker Flo. I knew in my gut that it was the wrong thing to do. Just far too fucking much money for one player and for SDM to be spending. It was certainly NOT a business based decision. It was a dream for RFC to beat all comers and particularly the scum. I believe he was a supporter like the rest of us and he got carried away with it all. Easily done I'd say when it comes to owning your own dream!

So I won't obscenely deride SDM. He fucked up. YES, but I will remain the optimist in that it will be the self same person who was instrumental in bringing the club to it's knees, that will be instrumental in it's monumental rise again, either directly or indirectly.

Geez ah hanky FFS!!

Might get hounded for saying this but Ally should walk away (at the end of the season) if we fail to win the league, getting humped out of 3 competitions at the first stage coupled with the massive points swing in a matter of weeks is sucidal management. Hope Super has me eating my words come May :sherlock:

I don't know so much about slagging off SDM as I was certainly on the crest of the wave of the succes that he was responsible for. 9IAR, I was in heaven FFS! We all were. We all thought that he had a bottomless pit full of £100pound notes.

When it comes to football, most let their heart rule their heads and I think SDM was no different. He chased the dream at all costs, thinking he had the tools/business nouse to outsmart everyone and he lost.

The pivotal moment in it all for me, was when he paid 12-14 mil for that wanker Flo. I knew in my gut that it was the wrong thing to do. Just far too fucking much money for one player and for SDM to be spending. It was certainly NOT a business based decision. It was a dream for RFC to beat all comers and particularly the scum. I believe he was a supporter like the rest of us and he got carried away with it all. Easily done I'd say when it comes to owning your own dream!

So I won't obscenely deride SDM. He fucked up. YES, but I will remain the optimist in that it will be the self same person who was instrumental in bringing the club to it's knees, that will be instrumental in it's monumental rise again, either directly or indirectly.

Geez ah hanky FFS!!

9IAR has fuck all to do with our problems these days, absolutely fuck all to do with them. Our net spend to win 9IAR was around £3m/£4m per year.

I smell somethin!!!

I am confident that it is a postive sign (forever the fuckin optimist. Well you need to be these days!)

I don't think he was there to stop Ally from leaving. As for seeing the Doctor? Aye fuck right aff!! Maybe for some moral support, because I'm sure he is needin it right now. He has one cunt of a job on his hands and it was never

going to be easy for him or anyone else.

Sure he's made some fuckin howlers, but we need to deal with it better. Says me FFS!

I also do not see how a former owner of anything and particularly under the circumstances of Murray selling the club, that he would innocently ''visit'' to say how's it hanging!

A new owner would certainly not have the previous one just ''dropping in'' It must have been with Craig Whytes

permision, but why, begs the question?

I see it as a positive sign and as I've speculated before, Whyte and Murray ARE still connected in all that is Rangers, just can't put my fucking finger on it. Is Whyte the front man to keep us in a holding pattern, get the tax case out of the road? Easier to beat HMRC with the ''Company'' in new ownership? OK, I'm a nosey bastard, I just need to know the truth!!!!

The next chapter ''all will be revealed''. Hopefully fuckin

soon!

NO SURRENDER!

I wish I was as optimistic as u. It just seems to be going from bad to worse!

im not going to dismiss this as shite but i just dont see ally ever walking away from us .

however with some of the stories coming out ,it appears to me that ally is being lied to alot

and as someone said earlier the players that are being brought in on trial might not be players that he wants.

alot of dodgy things seem to be going on behind the scenes recently and i dont like it

9IAR has fuck all to do with our problems these days, absolutely fuck all to do with them. Our net spend to win 9IAR was around £3m/£4m per year.

...and our net profits were.. -, -, -, -, -, .......

I stand corrected?

When could we ever afford a £12 mil player and turn in a profit?? When did we start payin into these offshore accounts again??

How many millions did SDM personally lose again, far less all the other multi million pound investors (40 mil to who again?!) who to date have received the square root of a fuckin doughnut as a a consequence of our glory days??

So yes, I believe , we are indeed in the black, loads ah fuckin money, rampaging all the way to the top in Europe, burstin at the seams with world class players at our behest??

Yeah, I can dream as well as the next man.