Would you ever play for them?

The Godfather

252 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever play for THEM?

• Yes
    • No
    • No way of knowing unless in that position

I hate the dirty, stinking beedrattlers but agree £20/25k a week i would sign. Anyone that says otherwise is deluded or talking pish. £300/400 a week working 40 hours a week or £25k a week to kick a baw

The guy earning the £300/£400 per week can walk into his home, head held high and look his wife and kids in the eye - likewise his friends and neighbours - meanwhile the man who takes the Clatty's tainted shilling is forever cast into the pits of Hell and damnation and shunned by all who know him. :sherlock:

Over-dramatic?

I think not. :rolleyes:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I always had you at 28/29 and that's what you were always going to be :lol:

I don't know if I want to be part of the internet anymore.

:lol: If only you were female! Flattery gets you everywhere haha

Its my youthful looks, easy life, and copious amounts of Jack Daniels and Jaegermeister, does the trick ;)

oh, and, younger women (you are only as old as the woman you are currently feeling) :lol:

I voted yes simply because I'd take the piss out of them after being signed and sit on my wage draining their resources.

Loan deal? Nahhh, transfer? Nahhhh

Then when my contract with them is over I'd give the press some "inside" information, explaining what happened dragging the club through the ground.

Then I woke up lol

You really don't get this growing up hating your teams closest rivals do you?

I have a kid and I would find other ways of providing for him,money isn't everything and pulling on that rag wouldn't make me happy which would ultimately reflect on my family.

For every person you call a liar,braindead etc you will have to accept in return that you have no balls or principles and can be bought as easily as a mail order bride.

I would have to seriously question a parent who would rather struggle to get by than stick on a Celtic top an earn thousands every week. Ensuring their kids had a good life. Maybe its just me who would put my my kid first over bitterness.

Good story. 00000042.gif

Did you end up playing professionally somewhere else?

Unfortunately not delamonty, just moved around the country with my job, and a pair of football boots in the boot of my car, and played for various local teams. "Have Boots Will Travel" LOL

Derek in this thread :lol: Craving attention and an argument. I'm sure he voted 'yes' without a second thought.

I was implying something else with him though.

Yep I clicked yes without a second thought. I'm a good parent and my child comes first.

Let me guess you are implying I'm a taig AGAIN! That classic never gets old.

I would have to seriously question a parent who would rather struggle to get by than stick on a Celtic top an earn thousands every week. Ensuring their kids had a good life. Maybe its just me who would put my my kid first over bitterness.

There you go again, tut tut

You do realise that, a football career can be VERY short. Its normally a fantasy, not a viable career. The excess salaries are almost relative to the length, so, Someone can get a good education and a good "job" which would earn them a fantastic living for years.

Add to footballers blowing most of it on cars and women, have a look at a lot of "former stars", even top level ones, and, see where they are now.

"bitter" haha. My parents had no interest in football, where would they fit into your little world?

You see, young, I would hazard a guess, from this generation that wants to be "famous", for ANYTHING. Its pathetic. People with genuine fame, tend to want to be, an actor, a musician, a scientist even, and, become the very best they can at that. Now its just nonsense, but thats another rant.

I would have played for Rangers, but, I didnt make the grade. I could have played for other clubs, but, I had zero desire to, and, money isnt important enough to do something you dont want to do, because you wont be satisfied, and, you wont be happy.

i have got a football trial next week and there gona be there if i got the chance then i would take it to get in but i would never kiss the badge but most people would accept the chance to play for a big club.

The Backroom Staff will be after YOUR brown Sheriff's badge laddie...