McKay considers Gers exit

Mikhailichenko

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky Sports understands Rangers midfielder Matt McKay is mulling over offers from South Korea and Saudi Arabia.

McKay is thought to be considering his future at Ibrox after finding himself well down the pecking order at Rangers

The 29-year-old, who joined Rangers from Brisbane Roar in the summer, has made just three SPL appearances for Ally McCoist's men this term.

The news has alerted a number of clubs to McKay's possible availability before the close of the transfer window.

It is understood sides from South Korea and Saudi Arabia have made enquiries for McKay and the Australian international is now weighing up his options.

Honestly wouldn't blame the guy for leaving. Really don't know what went wrong from the very little playing time he got he seemed like a good player, now he can't even get on the bench ahead of the likes of kerkar

What's wrong with Kerkar?

He's done more than Mckay has in a similar amount of oppurtunities...

What's wrong with Kerkar?

He's done more than Mckay has in a similar amount of oppurtunities...

Think he was looking at it from the point of view that Kerkar has been here for more than 18 months and we have seen him play about 3 or 4 times.

The we bring in the Aussie player of the year and he only plays in bounce games.

McKay has done well from the few times I have seen him and was MOTM against Liverpool. Kerkar too has impressed in the lase few weeks from the bench.

It's been asked many times but how does this guy not get a game when all the diddies like mcclogger do no matter what? If he goes then I hope we are told the truth about what happened

It's been asked many times but how does this guy not get a game when all the diddies like mcclogger do no matter what? If he goes then I hope we are told the truth about what happened

Who are all the diddies you mention one? The club could make a statement but for me they don't need to explain as I don't feel I should have a hold over the club I support by making demands, to many expect statements for gossip that is likely just that.

Nd if they did there would be plenty ready to rubbish any statement because it wouldn't add up with whatever line they want to believe from good sources like facebook and the papers

I feel for him, having to migrate thousands of miles to a club where he isn't even selected for bounce games.

Having listened to plenty of Oz gers, I am more willing to listen to their opinions on how good a player he is than someone who hasn't really watched him at all. With that in mind, he was the standout performer in our friendly against Liverpool where he got man of the match.

Yes his reputation increases by the day but the Aussie POTY surely is good enough for the SPL!

Reading the thread on Jaager, where Gordon Smith commented on the reason of Jaager not playing (he basically said he didn't know why, Ally would have to be asked that question), I have the feeling that Gordon Smith et al have an involvement on the signing of players. I can't help thinking Ally perhaps didn't play the Jaager lad because he didn't agree to the trial, and to enforce the fact that he is the boss and should have the final say on such matters. Consequently I believe that Mckay is one of these signings that Ally didn't authorise, hence the reason he isn't getting any game time.