Striking crisis..

Bluepeter9

I still have a pair of boots someplace - mind you they are Rugby boots - BUT I dont feel sick and I dont cost much to run, well actually I cant run very well with or without boots, but I dont feel sick (in case I had not mentioned that) - Playing for Rangers is my dream, I am available, and "SIMON I WANT IT!!!! " Oh and I promise that in the unlikely event that some other club wants me to go trial there instead (say the Lothian over 50's 5 a side league third team select) I promise to stay.

Fit (well not sick or injured) and Available Loyal.

I'm 25, Lightning quick with a good turn on me....Shite with a ball at my feet though! I am also prone to falling over with no one near me as my balance is pure pish.

I was told I would make a good keeper though .....then my eye sight went.

Still reckon I'm better than Healy!

Why don't all three of you come in for a trial today?

We probably can't offer all three of you a deal though. However two of you will probably leave of your own accord anyway leaving one lucky starter at CF tomorrow!

Who needs you when we have Big Jig in reserve....................

Actually can you be at Ibrox around 2pm?

I forgot about him - now I feel relaxed that at least there is a back up plan as my boots need cleaning and repairing, BUT is he fit?

I forgot about him - now I feel relaxed that at least there is a back up plan as my boots need cleaning and repairing, BUT is he fit?

He done 20 secs of keepyupies at training then a game of hide and seek with McKay and Bedoya.

He came through it fine...McKay thinks the game is still ongoing.

I still have a pair of boots someplace - mind you they are Rugby boots - BUT I dont feel sick and I dont cost much to run, well actually I cant run very well with or without boots, but I dont feel sick (in case I had not mentioned that) - Playing for Rangers is my dream, I am available, and "SIMON I WANT IT!!!! " Oh and I promise that in the unlikely event that some other club wants me to go trial there instead (say the Lothian over 50's 5 a side league third team select) I promise to stay.

Fit (well not sick or injured) and Available Loyal.

Get your arse down to Murray Park, the way thing are. We'll probably give you a trial anyway. :craphead:

Striker, there was only 1 on the park. Average if that, got a goal though so....

Thank fuck for that. I didn't think we'd manage one of those with the striker crisis going on.

If only players from other positions could also score, and good wingers and such like could fill in up front.

Life would be so much simpler for the Gers during the crisis.

Thank fuck for that. I didn't think we'd manage one of those with the striker crisis going on.

If only players from other positions could also score, and good wingers and such like could fill in up front.

Life would be so much simpler for the Gers during the crisis.

:)