Mervan

garycassidy1802

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did really well. Lots of good ball control, but you can tell he's a team player above all else. Really looking forward to seeing Aluko, Naismith and Mervan all in the same midfield.

Sahili

Naismith Mervan Aluko

Davis Edu

:drool: Sorry, I'm not usually one for posting possible future line-ups, but that would be frightening!

First season as a manager and already looks like adding Mervan to Aluko and Goian, Wallace and Boca as stellar signings.

Pity about the others who haven’t as yet grasped the hit-the-ground-running or else attitude (tu)

I agree and there's time :)

Looked impressive i think him and Jelavic will link up really well. His vision for the through ball to Aluko was a different class IMO. I would like to see him on the right and Aluko on the left with 2 strikers and Davis and Edu in the midfield

Don't think we should build the lad up to much just now granted he looked lively when he came on, but thats easy to do against a team that had already chucked it, I will give the boy time and then give an opinion at least 15 games.

I dont even think we need to keep a hold of him, he can go, i have no problem with that, with or withouth Jela, i really think we need 2 strikers, badly. (tu)

We play much better with than without him, I think get shot of him and get one more striker - play Mervan behind that striker in a free role, brilliant.

Mind we have Laff to come back, and Naisy too.

We play much better with than without him, I think get shot of him and get one more striker - play Mervan behind that striker in a free role, brilliant.

Mind we have Laff to come back, and Naisy too.

Lafferty, i like, but is not nearly reliable enough and Naismith is a better midfielder and is also out until next season, we need a fix right now, before the window shuts. I would play Mervan left, Aluko right, Davo and Edu in the middle and 2 new strikers. That will win the league imo. (tu)

Lafferty, i like, but is not nearly reliable enough and Naismith is a better midfielder and is also out until next season, we need a fix right now, before the window shuts. I would play Mervan left, Aluko right, Davo and Edu in the middle and 2 new strikers. That will win the league imo. (tu)

I do agree, Lafferty lacks consistency, hope we get someone in.

Especially with the step overs :P

Wylde will probably be wondering how he'll get a game if this boy turns out to be a good signing.

I actually thought he was Ronaldo-esque in game due to the step overs and his body shape when running, obviously nowhere near that quality, hence why I had to say it in jest. :craphead:

Won't say no to seeing some very nice football though, and he looks capable.