The biggest and scariest thing about tomorrow...

Ryan_1

Is being left with Lafferty and Healy as our only two striking options going into the second part of the season.

If we are that stupid and that one sighted to leave ourselves in that situation when we are out of Europe, out of the League Cup and 4 points (technically) behind Celtic after a 19 point swing then I will have lost a hell of a lot of confidence in both Ally McCoist and Craig Whyte.

There will be no excuse for this happening, we must not let this happen. I'm not one for surrendering anything to anyone, nevermind to Celtic, but it would take a minor miracle for us to overcome that deficit from Celtic.

Massive day tomorrow and I for one is not looking forward to it!

Is being left with Lafferty and Healy as our only two striking options going into the second part of the season.

If we are that stupid and that one sighted to leave ourselves in that situation when we are out of Europe, out of the League Cup and 4 points (technically) behind Celtic after a 19 point swing then I will have lost a hell of a lot of confidence in both Ally McCoist and Craig Whyte.

There will be no excuse for this happening, we must not let this happen. I'm not one for surrendering anything to anyone, nevermind to Celtic, but it would take a minor miracle for us to overcome that deficit from Celtic.

Massive day tomorrow and I for one is not looking forward to it!

You can't blame Craig Whyte for a 19 point swing, what exactly has Whyte done wrong?

To quote somebody else "For once in the club’s history, winning the title is not the priority. The priority is surviving and living to fight and win another day."

The sooner we wake up a realize this, the sooner we can accept the restraints our owner and club find themselves in.

You can't blame Craig Whyte for a 19 point swing, what exactly has Whyte done wrong?

I can blame Craig Whyte for not stumping up the funds for Ally to add another striker (or two) to the squad, when Ally has stated numerous times that we are short up top.

There's only 13 league games left. Not saying that we'll win the league with those strikers but if we play as we did against Hibs, you'd expect us to beat most teams even if it's Lafferty leading the line. Pretty sure we'll cope regardless

Hibs are terrible, we should be beating that side with our 19's. Especially at home.

We won't win the league with just Lafferty and Healy.

I can blame Craig Whyte for not stumping up the funds for Ally to add another striker (or two) to the squad, when Ally has stated numerous times that we are short up top.

with the money coming from where???? we have had no extra income this year through European games....oh and a little tax case hanging over our heads!! You cannot blame him for throwing money at the club at the moment

Hibs are terrible, we should be beating that side with our 19's. Especially at home.

We won't win the league with just Lafferty and Healy.

Most SPL teams are terrible. I reckon that if the rest of the side is right, we could win our remaining games with Lafferty playing up top for the majority of the games. Not saying it will happen, just that we shouldn't be incapable of it

with the money coming from where???? we have had no extra income this year through European games....oh and a little tax case hanging over our heads!! You cannot blame him for throwing money at the club at the moment

Have we already spent the £5m that Craig Whyte guranteed us? I not too sure, considering alot of our deals where done instalments.

Lafferty and healy have about 10 goals between them this season in all competitons which is shocking. I honestly don't think Lafferty is good enough for Rangers he's had the best part of 4 years to prove himself and he fails everytime. We spent £3.25m on him in transfer fees, we've paid him over £3m in wages, Lafferty is NOT a £7m player. How long will we piss mone away waiting for this guy to come good. Honestly, if Healy and Lafferty weren't 'Rangers men from N.I' they would have been chased out of Ibrox long before now. We need a proper striker in, someone whos consistent and prolific. Let's hope Whyte delivers.

Most SPL teams are terrible. I reckon that if the rest of the side is right, we could win our remaining games with Lafferty playing up top for the majority of the games. Not saying it will happen, just that we shouldn't be incapable of it

Yeah because the rest of the side have done that throughout the season so far...

Although Jelavic hasn't been at his best this season, he has still got us out of jail a few times this season and that's what I think we'll miss the most.

We need to replace him with someone who going to nick a goal or create a chance that will give a 1-0 win when the team are not performing. Pining our hopes on Healy, who six months ago was almost no where to be seen and Kyle Lafferty who has a history of inconsistancy and injuries just screams problems to me!

IMO we must bring someone in tomorrow, a striker at that.

Have we already spent the £5m that Craig Whyte guranteed us? I not too sure, considering alot of our deals where done instalments.

The 5 mil was for new contracts aswell so yes we have had that....all transfers are done in Installments. We are in a much better position than last year when we were selling miller for 300k. If whyte hadn't bought us then McGregor, Davis, Naisy, Whittaker and Jelavic would have been sold in the summer. I have no idea what Whyte's plans are for us but i will continue to back him until something changes

To quote somebody else "For once in the club’s history, winning the title is not the priority. The priority is surviving and living to fight and win another day."

The sooner we wake up a realize this, the sooner we can accept the restraints our owner and club find themselves in.

Some could also say that not winning the title could be the worse thing for the club.

Not getting the income that brings winning the league and the seeding in the Champions League qualifiers (although I'm not overly sure what's happening with regards to next seasons qualifiers).

The 5 mil was for new contracts aswell so yes we have had that....all transfers are done in Installments. We are in a much better position than last year when we were selling miller for 300k. If whyte hadn't bought us then McGregor, Davis, Naisy, Whittaker and Jelavic would have been sold in the summer. I have no idea what Whyte's plans are for us but i will continue to back him until something changes

Really, the £5m including the contracts aswell? Not so sure on that. Remember hearing Whyte saying if Ally needed the money in January then it was there to spend, although that could effect the next seasons budget.

Also I tend to disagree with the Miller and our position. In the League and the way Celtic where playing us off the park, yes it was a worse position but regarding strikers we still had Jelavic coming back from injury, Lafferty, Healy, Naismith and I suppose Diouf. Alot more options than we have this term.

Really, the £5m including the contracts aswell? Not so sure on that. Remember hearing Whyte saying if Ally needed the money in January then it was there to spend, although that could effect the next seasons budget.

Also I tend to disagree with the Miller and our position. In the League and the way Celtic where playing us off the park, yes it was a worse position but regarding strikers we still had Jelavic coming back from injury, Lafferty, Healy, Naismith and I suppose Diouf. Alot more options than we have this term.

I do agree with your point about having more striking options last year but i think if the bank were still in charge we would be a lot more than 4 points behind Celtic and would have sold all our big players. anyway mate agree to disagree