The biggest and scariest thing about tomorrow...

Ryan_1

I can blame Craig Whyte for not stumping up the funds for Ally to add another striker (or two) to the squad, when Ally has stated numerous times that we are short up top.

Well Ally really should have thought about it a bit more and brought in another couple of strikers in the summer when the funds were there.

I do agree with your point about having more striking options last year but i think if the bank were still in charge we would be a lot more than 4 points behind Celtic and would have sold all our big players. anyway mate agree to disagree

Yeah Whyte did us a massive, massive favour. I am truly grateful for that.

It him not keeping his word that's my problem, although we may bring in some faces tomorrow and everything could be dandy. So really all this talk is a bit premature, we'll just have to wait and see.

Well Ally really should have thought about it a bit more and brought in another couple of strikers in the summer when the funds were there.

Your right there. (tu)

That's why if this is the problem we find ourselves in tomorrow (well Wednesday for you smart arses) at 00:01 then both Ally and Craig are at fault.

To quote somebody else "For once in the club’s history, winning the title is not the priority. The priority is surviving and living to fight and win another day."

The sooner we wake up a realize this, the sooner we can accept the restraints our owner and club find themselves in.

(tu)

I would take us not winning the league (as much as id hate to see tlb lift it) this season if it meant we as a club were safe, as im sure most fans would.

And to think Kenny Miller was not wanted. He is with more than laff and Healy put together. For 300 grand we let him walk.that and not paying him what he was already on.

Im sorry, and I know it was under Bain at the time, but that decision was, to me, shocking.

Aye m8 agree w/ you 100% on that one. Beating a dead horse, spilt milk, &c, but still gets up my nostril in a big way.

Some could also say that not winning the title could be the worse thing for the club.

Not getting the income that brings winning the league and the seeding in the Champions League qualifiers (although I'm not overly sure what's happening with regards to next seasons qualifiers).

Think European football is the least of our problems. Were just taking one day at a time the now. Our club is in limbo.

(tu)

I would take us not winning the league (as much as id hate to see tlb lift it) this season if it meant we as a club were safe, as im sure most fans would.

If we lose the tax case we're fucked anyway, so just spend!! If we lose, and we go into admin. a first team pool would be kept with the decent players kept for selling as assets in the summer and they can't sell on and leave before the next transfer window.

If we win the case, then spending a few bucks now won't matter much, as we will get a good return on it when winning the title!

Have we already spent the £5m that Craig Whyte guranteed us? I not too sure, considering alot of our deals where done instalments.

Whyte admitted himself that he didn't forsee Rangers going out of both European competitions, he planned for being in Europe in some form and who can blame him.

To quote somebody else "For once in the club's history, winning the title is not the priority. The priority is surviving and living to fight and win another day."

The sooner we wake up a realize this, the sooner we can accept the restraints our owner and club find themselves in.

Well said sir, but we'll still win the league as well :D