whytes the villian not ally

krissg910

:lol: :lol: :lol: 'Zero financial backing'. We must of paid no money towards Wallace , Ortiz , Bedoya , Mckay , Aluko and Mervan then? Not to mention the new contracts to key players no? Oh and the stadium improvements :lol:

What about the money from the sales of;Bougherra,the money from Wilson & Charlie Adam? What about the players we let go?

Whyte has spent almost fuck all in the transfer market

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come round to the fact Whyte doesn't have a dollar to his name: I didn't buy The Daily Record's claim that he was a 'billionaire'; but for someone who is not very wealthy he has attracted quite an impressive group working behind the scenes in Ali Russell and the like. I'm impressed by what I see: he took Rangers when all these so called wealthy fans wanted nothing to do with it. Let's defy these people who want to see Rangers going down, and do it by backing Whyte.

Because he works in pounds?

You cant get guys like Russell or Sher without paying "top dollar", unlike Bain, who somehow made top dollar without having any discernable talent, but, obviously his blowjobs were to Murrays liking.

Its annoying isnt it, when you cant get access to peoples personal details because their wealth is held off shore?

Because he works in pounds?

You cant get guys like Russell or Sher without paying "top dollar", unlike Bain, who somehow made top dollar without having any discernable talent, but, obviously his blowjobs were to Murrays liking.

Its annoying isnt it, when you cant get access to peoples personal details because their wealth is held off shore?

I was trying to be subtle! Dollar was being pejorative! (tu)

We will all look back on this period of time under Whyte's stewardship and determine him a legend of the club. Sustainability will lead to success.

We are basically going through the hangover period after a massive night on the booze....a few solid hours of vomiting, followed by feeling much better and being in fighting fit form.

We will all look back on this period of time under Whyte's stewardship and determine him a legend of the club. Sustainability will lead to success.

We are basically going through the hangover period after a massive night on the booze....a few solid hours of vomiting, followed by feeling much better and being in fighting fit form.

Horribly graphic, but possibly true.

Perhaps CW is sick of the stick he is getting from guys like you.

How much do you think Ally has received to date to bring those new players in and to finance deals for Whittaker etc ?

Where do you think that money came from ?

Ticketus by the looks of things.