Time for Ally to choose his friends according to his position.

Colonel Mustard

Ally has tried to be pals with too many people who wish the worst for Rangers.

This has to fucking stop, and Ally has to start getting his priorities right, and start getting tarriers out of his life.

He should dismiss that tarrier bastard Lennon as an enemy once and for all.

He should sever all connections with his business buddies the Keans, and realise that these fucks use information they glean from him, to leak information and hurt Rangers.

He should get that cunt Iain King out of his life. He's never done anything else other than damage Rangers and feed leads to others about Rangers woes.

I love Ally, but his choice of acquaintances and business partners is fucking shocking.

Get them to fuck Ally, and start putting Rangers first by shooting them down, and defending our club like you've done with the Lennon situation today.

think his reply to lemon shows he has had enough and at last decided no more mr nice guy...about time too

About time. I hope he gets the other toxic tarrier bastards out of his life too.

No more Mister Nice Guy

No more Mister Clean

No more Mister Nice Guy

They say, he's sick he's obscene

Could this be what Leggat was hinting at when he was criticizing the leaks emanating from Murray Park.

I don't know, but I knew his pals the Keans before McCoist knew them.

They are putrid tarriers who would harm Rangers in the blink of an eye, and Ally loves to drink beer and associate with them.

Any small item that Ally lets slip will be public knowledge before you can say Bobby Sands was a wee bit hungry.

Ally should get them to fuck.

As for Iain King...phone me Ally.

So you're accusing Ally of leaking information that he shouldn't be talking about outside of his job?

I'd be very surprised if he wasn't leaking information to the press. Hasn't that been common practice for years?

McCoist will be preoccupied finding out who his friends are WITHIN the club before worrying about those outwith it.

I'd be very surprised if he wasn't leaking information to the press. Hasn't that been common practice for years?

McCoist will be preoccupied finding out who his friends are WITHIN the club before worrying about those outwith it.

I'm not sure whether the goings on at Ibrox at the moment remind me of "The Manchurian Candidate" or the cospiracy theory that Lord Lucan tried to ride Shergar across the South Pacific Ocean to Australia. :anguish:

I really want to know exactly what Mustard is accusing Ally of, but Ally is definitely too open with the press. He still needs to learn to be more guarded and astute in my humble opinion.

I'm not sure whether the goings on at Ibrox at the moment remind me of "The Manchurian Candidate" or the cospiracy theory that Lord Lucan tried to ride Shergar across the South Pacific Ocean to Australia. :anguish:

Aye, there's a lot of bizarre shit happening and being said, that's for sure.

Ally has tried to be pals with too many people who wish the worst for Rangers.

This has to fucking stop, and Ally has to start getting his priorities right, and start getting tarriers out of his life.

He should dismiss that tarrier bastard Lennon as an enemy once and for all.

He should sever all connections with his business buddies the Keans, and realise that these fucks use information they glean from him, to leak information and hurt Rangers.

He should get that cunt Iain King out of his life. He's never done anything else other than damage Rangers and feed leads to others about Rangers woes.

I love Ally, but his choice of acquaintances and business partners is fucking shocking.

Get them to fuck Ally, and start putting Rangers first by shooting them down, and defending our club like you've done with the Lennon situation today.

Who are the Keans? The construction brothers of East Kilbride?

Let's hope they don't get a card school up and running or it could get messy! :D