Rangers fans who played for Them

The Beast

I am way too young to remember him but I did watch an old Rangers v Scum game on the Rangers TV a while back and after seeing him a few times I now have a hatred for the cunt

Him and Billy McNeil

I was at the RR car boot sale a few years back and went to get my John Greig book signed by the man himself, he and Billy McNeil were doing it for charity, remember McNeil shouted 'you next pal' and I just subcontiously looked at him and blanked him, walked past him and shook Greig's hand

I am not normally so rude but i fucking hate Auld and McNeil

I understand where you are coming from, but he(Auld) is a prod.

Sat next to his daughter in primary school, non denom.

However I agree he does come across like omething else

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Funny - but I remember an old uncle of mine saying that a couple of Celtic players followed Rangers even whilst playing for the Club, I always thought he Meant Dalglish + McGrain who both went to Ibrox after signing for Celtic, But he might have meant Gemmell and Auld - he swore that a few Celtic players where at Ibrox for the 2-0 victory over Bayern Munich in the semis. Different Era - can't ever imagine that happening now, ;-)

Personally I don't know how you reconcile being a Rangers fan and signing for them.

The ones I can think of are:

Kenny Dalgliesh

Danny McGrain

Jock Stein

Davie Provan

Paul Lambert

Craig Burley

Tom McAdam

John Hartson

Scott Brown

James Forrest

Hartson and Brown aren't Rangers fans...

Some amount of talent that Rangers could have used on that list:(

Any more ?

Moyes's family (his sister I think!) used to house trainee Rangers players who had to move into digs. He was a definite bluenose and it would not surprise me if he still was!

Moyce's father was a scout at Ibrox 20 years ago and gave me and a couple of boys a tour of Ibrox. A young Barry Ferguson was doing extra exercises in front of the Main Stand that night.

they had a c.h. from the highlands they called roddie the proddie,roddie mcdonald,and big iclander called shuggie because they couldnt say edvalson.going back to the 50,s bobby collins later of leeds,willie fernie who turned when he married bobby evans ,a number of goalkeepers hunter williams,beattie latchford...

they had a c.h. from the highlands they called roddie the proddie,roddie mcdonald,and big iclander called shuggie because they couldnt say edvalson.going back to the 50,s bobby collins later of leeds,willie fernie who turned when he married bobby evans ,a number of goalkeepers hunter williams,beattie latchford...

Ronnie Simpson too I am led to believe.

I am astonished by that line up in tommy gemmell and berti auld

is there any evidence for this the man that won celtic the european cup

that is hard to take if true ?

We let in my opinion three legends of the game to the other side

in Dalglish- Hartson and Mc Grain who could easily have been

rangers legends .

Nice sig !

It's Funny - but I remember an old uncle of mine saying that a couple of Celtic players followed Rangers even whilst playing for the Club, I always thought he Meant Dalglish + McGrain who both went to Ibrox after signing for Celtic, But he might have meant Gemmell and Auld - he swore that a few Celtic players where at Ibrox for the 2-0 victory over Bayern Munich in the semis. Different Era - can't ever imagine that happening now, ;-)

Even although they played Inter Milan that same night?