Jig up front

Skip

Been mentioned before Jig up front with Aluko would be our best striking partnership. Not the most skillfull we know but would win his headers and hold the ball up giving the back four a break and getting us up the park much the same way Daily does for Utd. David Healy?? Never in a million years and Kerkar!! Worse

Been mentioned before Jig up front with Aluko would be our best striking partnership. Not the most skillfull we know but would win his headers and hold the ball up giving the back four a break and getting us up the park much the same way Daily does for Utd. David Healy?? Never in a million years and Kerkar!! Worse

The truth in that statement is making me depressed.

Think if the Coisty/Whyte have any ambition or fight left we need to go out and take a chance on a free agent striker.

Dont have any names or suggestions but any free agent would have to go some to be as bad as what we have up front right now.

Not a chance mate Whyte stated he would have sanctioned a late Move for Sandaza so I take it Ally didn't want him or someone is telling porkies

Think if the Coisty/Whyte have any ambition or fight left we need to go out and take a chance on a free agent striker.

Dont have any names or suggestions but any free agent would have to go some to be as bad as what we have up front right now.

Not a chance mate Whyte stated he would have sanctioned a late Move for Sandaza so I take it Ally didn't want him or someone is telling porkies

I dont know what's more worrying, the fact people are now starting to ask for Jig to be put in the side, or the fact people are that used to the long ball that in their opinion we shouldn't be addressing that but rather looking as to ways to accommodate players to get the best out of that style!