bartley

ronniemca

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does this muppet have a guarantee on his contract that he plays if he's fit?.if he thinks he's going back to play for arsenal he must be on something .no wonder mcmillan left

When he came at first and played in the middle he looked a great prospect , but like so many others he's being asked to play out of position and it shows every game .

Chucked it after 55 minutes. Decided to lose the plot instead of doing what was best for the team.

Not his fault he was played at right back however.

I thought that it was just me! He looked like he would have been happy to get a red card just to escape.

Never thought I'd say this but we are desperately missing Whittaker.

So whittaker is a RB is he? That's one of the main reasons that we are in this mess. Players gettin played out of position

Plus he was singly responsible for losing our best chance of still being in Europe. I would never again play him. £20k plus? Jog on. Payed more than the whole DU wage bill!

I know it's desperate times, but pleasesmell the coffee!

As for Bartley, I would rather he be in my team against the scum, as whittaker is a grossly overpaid, underperforming pussy, but not the only one!

does this muppet have a guarantee on his contract that he plays if he's fit?.if he thinks he's going back to play for arsenal he must be on something .no wonder mcmillan left

He isn't a right back, he's trying to do a job for the team after being asked to play out of position.

I'll judge him if he gets games in the centre of defence. At Celtic park at centre back he had a good game, think it was the last time he played there.

He's a disaster.

Offers literally nothing going forward and poor defensively - stopped jumping for headers by the end.

I agree with you on that comment and now having looked at him in a few matches I wonder if he will make it at anything other than lower League football.He is being played out of position and he is young but I have seen nothing in him that tells me he will come good.