Über fans

Al Jolson

I know what it is! Your still on a mega high rush because you went to your first game today. Innit.

That makes you a kind of a big fucking deal.

Dont be daft he rarely misses a game.

On here preaching yet still misses games himsefl :rolleyes:

No such thing as an Uber Fan people choose to attend football matches depending on finances,family circumstances,work etc. If you think you are an Uber Fan go and support Uber.

People choose to attend games based on the importance of the game. Fuck all to do with finance, family or anything else. This is a tongue in cheek thread aimed at all those who try to defend their piss poor reasons for not being at the game today at a time when Rangers Football Club most need their support.

People choose to attend games based on the importance of the game. Fuck all to do with finance, family or anything else. This is a tongue in cheek thread aimed at all those who try to defend their piss poor reasons for not being at the game today at a time when Rangers Football Club most need their support.

Your logic is a bit strange if you didnt have any money how could you attend or if your work required you to work on Sundays for some reason what would you do. Please dont preach about the club requiring our support i think we all know that.

Your logic is a bit strange if you didnt have any money how could you attend or if your work required you to work on Sundays for some reason what would you do. Please dont preach about the club requiring our support i think we all know that.

Yes. 35,000 had no money today and they were all working. However, come March, for the next OF game, none of these Sunday workers will be working. Oh, I forgot, it's "free".

THE HOME SUPPORT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!

Yes. 35,000 had no money today and they were all working. However, come March, for the next OF game, none of these Sunday workers will be working. Oh, I forgot, it's "free".

THE HOME SUPPORT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!

Your an Uber Fan i have just been a supporter for 50 years now go away.

Your an Uber Fan i have just been a supporter for 50 years now go away.

Eh? Because you've been a supporter for 50 years is relevant, how? Unless you've attended every game in that time. Which you, and I, know you haven't.

Not quite sure where this originated and why it's seen as a bad thing but I, most certainly am, an uber fan. And proudly so. I very rarely miss a game. Whether we're good or bad. Finance is never an issue in the bad times, as it isn't in the good times.

Hop on board the offended.

I wish I was you.

Eh? Because you've been a supporter for 50 years is relevant, how? Unless you've attended every game in that time. Which you, and I, know you haven't.

so by your logic,going to more games makes you a better supporter?

what about people who go to less games but buy more rangers merchandise than you.

they put more money in to the club,and therefore would be a better supporter than you?

Not quite sure where this originated and why it's seen as a bad thing but I, most certainly am, an uber fan. And proudly so. I very rarely miss a game. Whether we're good or bad. Finance is never an issue in the bad times, as it isn't in the good times.

Hop on board the offended.

Big deal as you have no idea how other fans support the club.

Hey Al Jolson, seeing as money is no issue to you, can you please buy the club from Craig Whyte, pump in about 50 million of your lazy pounds and buy us some decent strikers. Ok thanks mate, knew you would be up for it seeing as you are the world's biggest Rangers fan.

Thought so.

I wish the players would repay the uber fan, Im not an uber fan I don't have the cash to go to all the games, but maybe if people like Davis or Whit would read these posts they may decide tro get their finger out of their arses and play a bit better, I do realise that playing a lot worse is not an option as when you hit rock bottom there is no further down to go.