Rangers aside, what football do you watch?

G.E.C.

Club football - EPL, Championship, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, sometimes Ligue 1, Russian league and Primeira Liga and odd other leagues around the world(especially if I have a bet on) CL and EL.

International football - World Cup and European championships(including qualification) African cup of Nations, Copa America, Asian cup, Gold cup and many youth tournaments such as under 21s, 19s, 17s etc.

Fair to say my life is controlled by football.

Fucking hell.

Do you have any mates in the real world?

Very little these days, I struggle to watch a full game. Half watch EPL/Spanish games when they are on in the pub, and stick on MOTD2 on a Sunday night most weeks.

Outside of Rangers, I've lost interest in modern football.

Just the English Premier League & N-Power Football League mainly with the odd matches/review shows from La Liga (Real Madrid), Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivise, Russian Premier League & Turkish Super Lig.

...and obviously Tournaments like Champions League, Europa League etc..

Apart from Rangers, I'll watch the Premiership most of the time. Especially United if they are on. I'll watch some La Liga. I'll watch Scotland if they are playing and some other international games. I love watching international tournaments. The Champions League aswell, although I've not watched much of it this year as it's been relatively pish.

Us aside, bits and pieces of Celtic games if they are on Sky and most Premiership games.

Never watch La Liga, occasionally for the Barcelona Real Madrid match, or any other European leagues for that matter. Unless I've got money on that match, I have no interest in them.

Ill watch any Premiership, most La Liga, most Serie A , and most Bundesliga games that are on

Also will watch any games Ive bet on, watched Santos the other night and sometimes end up watching some strange stuff like Bundesliga 2 or Ukranian league doh