Craig Whyte Statement

NaismithLoyal

D'artagnan is right. Its not going to do us any favours if the guy at the top is looking dodgy(to say the least)is it? I hope the guy proves to be the saviour but, so far, he's not exactly stuck by what he has said, has he? The £5m transfer kitty seems to have gone the same way as the so far unaccounted for £20m+ in future season ticket sales for the next 3 years. Just a bit concerned at the moment but goes got to hang in there and keep follow, follow!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a couple of days :)

As for the beeb, how much attention does London pay to Scotland in general?

Wow - we may have a wee bit of Scottish Nationalism in common as well!! I think London absolutely ignores us!!

Can I come back to you in a couple of days if nothing has happened ?

Wow - we may have a wee bit of Scottish Nationalism in common as well!! I think London absolutely ignores us!!

Can I come back to you in a couple of days if nothing has happened ?

Cue for a song:

Fuck the SNP...... Fuck the SNP......

Fuck the SNP......Fuck the SNP...... Fuck the SNP......

Second verse, same as the first........

Cue for a song:

Can we do a duet CB....?

Fuck the SNP......Fuck the SNP...... Fuck the SNP.....

X Factor..here we come...

Oh the harmonies...!!

For the record, I am concerned about Craig Whyte, but will wait to see what happens next.

How the BBC thinks this is fair journalism I don't know.

Mark Daly "may be a complete bawbag and talking out of his arsehole". For those that missed another of BBC Scotland's stunning investigation teams articles don't miss Coffee shop caffeine levels 'vary widely'

With this clearly orchestrated attack against Whyte/our Club by taig all comers, I get the impression they are afraid of Whyte for whatever reason, so he must be doing something right. I think they see Whyte as our last/only chance of survival and they despise that in wishing our club dead and buried!

As I have said before, Whyte is only a pawn/hurdle in the taig master plan to bury RFC and dominate all Scotland with their brand republican and sectarian oppression.

Fuck them all and we, THE MAJORITY, WILL have the last say!!

NO SURRENDER!

With this clearly orchestrated attack against Whyte/our Club by taig all comers, I get the impression they are afraid of Whyte for whatever reason, so he must be doing something right. I think they see Whyte as our last/only chance of survival and they despise that in wishing our club dead and buried!

As I have said before, Whyte is only a pawn/hurdle in the taig master plan to bury RFC and dominate all Scotland with their brand republican and sectarian oppression.

Fuck them all and we, THE MAJORITY, WILL have the last say!!

NO SURRENDER!

What's wrong with you?

Apart from the obvious.

I have pondered this as well.. And came to the conclusion it is one of the below,

1) taig on the windup

2) mental illness

3) mind numbing stupidity

Not quite sure which it is to be honest .... <cr>

Pure mad mental, unlike some who prefer being taig appeasers!

You are obviously not a lover of Craig Whyte. Appease the attacks on our club, religion and our civil liberties.

Hat and a a balloon or is it pipe and slippers or beads, that I should award you with?

NO SURRENDER!

Cue for a song:

Its no quite up their with "Hello Hello" but at least it is simple and concise but it'll never catch on - to many of us want to be in charge of our own destiny!

Its no quite up their with "Hello Hello" but at least it is simple and concise but it'll never catch on - to many of us want to be in charge of our own destiny!

And you think the wee fat keech will allow you that!! Heard he is erasing all the Fred Goodwin letters.

Dear Fred,

If there is anything this office can do to help..................

Wee Fat Keech

I don't remember that. :D

Nae wonder :lol:

Your a fucking maniac on that bevvy mate. You made my day at the Hamburg game :lol: :lol:. Rangersgary just kept looking at yae in disbelief as you spouted your bile :craphead::praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Cause hes a fucking... :crabflute: