AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

But would you have such a need for immediate answers? Or would you be happy to wait until the AGM and all is revealed by the club, not 3rd party company's and conspirators?

There is no AGM, and therefore no way for the questions to be asked. My only concern is for the club to be well-run, and until we are shown that is happening, the void will be filled with suspicion. Who asks the questions matters not a jot.

He has in that statement mate. Basically he diesn't believe whyte has the cash to fund rangers and raised money for the takeover from season ticket cash

Captain Optimism here.....

Given GS's early summation could it be AJ has somehow got wind that we have won the tax case and is now making his bid for power ?

There is no AGM, and therefore no way for the questions to be asked. My only concern is for the club to be well-run, and until we are shown that is happening, the void will be filled with suspicion. Who asks the questions matters not a jot.

Sorry have I missed something? I thought it was delayed until the tax case had been resolved? Apologies if I am wrong.

He has in that statement mate. Basically he diesn't believe whyte has the cash to fund rangers and raised money for the takeover from season ticket cash

Right so we reckon that these are the concerns he has went to this insilvency mob with these concerns.

Right another couple of questions if you or any non taig newbies can answer.

How would Craig Whyte managed to have deposited money into a bank account as proof of funds to SDM and Lloyds?

Why if the old board really had the money could they not have instigated a buy out of SDM since they knew that the club were for sale?

You only need to look at the interviews he has given from the start and you'll see the shift in what he says about it.

Tbh alot of Whytes interviews give very mixed messages so i would not be able to say that it looks like we will or wont go into Admin

Most worring thing for me is that Whyte is now more or less saying we are going to administration even if we win the tax case, shocking if thats the case. This is risking the very future of the club if that is his plan.

Think the fans need to wake up here and see what's going on before it's too late.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bluenose-Rangers-Supporters-Assembly/200509926704378

When did he say that?

Jhournos have said that but I've never heard whyte saying that

name='rfc52' timestamp='1328826547' post='1059753634']

Show us proof of that oh wise one

Questions were then posed about the Big Tax Case. If the case goes in the Club’s favour, the Chairman stated that HMRC would appeal and that would mean a further lengthy period of the same uncertainty and would discourage investors, sponsors, etc. If we lose the tax case, we can appeal but there would then arise the issue of managing any accruing debt. He couldn’t speculate on the outcome but made it clear this is a vital period in the Club’s history.

From the meeting with the supporters on Sunday make of it what you will.

What is the deal with the Whyte lovers how blind are they and what will it take for them to wake up.

Far to much shitebaggery going on at the moment. Can't see what good this is doing for the club?

I would think all this uncertainty will make it much more difficult to get any sort of credit facility. Making it very hard to run as a business mad.gif

Credit facility ?

Isnt that what Whyte is supposed to be ?

Sorry have I missed something? I thought it was delayed until the tax case had been resolved? Apologies if I am wrong.

====

Have to say that is what I thought but the facebook thing suggests/states (if I read correctly)we will have an AGM after the accounts are signed off, which could be soon ie this week or next.

====

Have to say that is what I thought but the facebook thing suggests/states (if I read correctly)we will have an AGM after the accounts are signed off, which could be soon ie this week or next.

or next juember.

Questions were then posed about the Big Tax Case. If the case goes in the

Club’s favour, the Chairman stated that HMRC would appeal and that would mean a

further lengthy period of the same uncertainty and would discourage investors,

sponsors, etc. If we lose the tax case, we can appeal but there would then

arise the issue of managing any accruing debt. He couldn’t speculate on the

outcome but made it clear this is a vital period in the Club’s history

Maybe im a mongo but were does Whyte say in that we will go to Admin Questions were then posed about the Big Tax Case. If the case goes in the Club’s favour, the Chairman stated that HMRC would appeal and that would mean a further lengthy period of the same uncertainty and would discourage investors, sponsors, etc. If we lose the tax case, we can appeal but there would then arise the issue of managing any accruing debt. He couldn’t speculate on the outcome but made it clear this is a vital period in the Club’s history wacko.gif

Right so we reckon that these are the concerns he has went to this insilvency mob with these concerns.

Right another couple of questions if you or any non taig newbies can answer.

How would Craig Whyte managed to have deposited money into a bank account as proof of funds to SDM and Lloyds?

Why if the old board really had the money could they not have instigated a buy out of SDM since they knew that the club were for sale?

do we really know he did?

because the would not take on responsibility for the tax case and Murray wouldn't sell unless they did.

do we really know he did?

because the would not take on responsibility for the tax case and Murray wouldn't sell unless they did.

Well he claimed in his interview with Tom English he did. Im sure SDM and Lloyds would easily have rubbished that

Maybe im a mongo but were does Whyte say in that we will go to Admin Questions were then posed about the Big Tax Case. If the case goes in the Club’s favour, the Chairman stated that HMRC would appeal and that would mean a further lengthy period of the same uncertainty and would discourage investors, sponsors, etc. If we lose the tax case, we can appeal but there would then arise the issue of managing any accruing debt. He couldn’t speculate on the outcome but made it clear this is a vital period in the Club’s history wacko.gif

if we win the tax case we won't go into administration. unless whytes a total charlatan.