AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

because it will be far far far easier if they can prove whyte isn't the secured creditor.

if they can prove that they have won imho.

There's just so much we don't know about the path of the money in all this - I'd be surprised if Whyte hasn't protected himself, but then again, if his own personal investment turns out to be negligible, he's as guilty as his predecessor of the old 'smoke & mirrors'.

Some folk had AJ sussed a long time ago and wrote last year about what a disgrace he was.

The allegation is that Whyte used Ticketus money to buy the Club. He didn't. AJ knows he didn't. This is unadulterated muck-raking to undermine Whyte in the latest horrible instalment of I'm an ex-Chairman, Get Me Back in There.

Everything you need to know about AJ can be summed up by his use of the Rangers-hating Mark Daly. And by the timing of this announcement just before a match that could define our quest for 4IAR.

Nothing will come of this request to the Insolvency Service.

Tonight is a night to keep calm and carry on. Heads up, chests out, wagons circled and onwards to victory on Saturday.

Firing executives via the press, non-payment of bills, failing to produce audited accounts by the deadline, failure to call an AGM, removal from PLUS, failing to disclose previous director ban........

Aye, run properly.

Firing executives via the press : maybe he found out something about the executives that made him want to do it that way. These were the same exec`s that were stabbing him in the back to the press !

non-payment of bills: my take was he was querying all the bills coming into ibrox like I would hope he would.

failing to produce audited accounts by the deadline : and exactly what has happened ? nothing. If it goes beyond the date that they really need to be in I`ll be critical but not before.

failure to call an AGM : again as above. after the accounts are out I`ll expect him to have an AGM soon after.

failing to disclose previous director ban : From years back ? doesn`t bother me one bit. this was years ago. People make mistakes and that doesn`t stop him being able to help us. Flip side is Murray wasn`t a banned director and look what he done. I`m only bothered about the here and now. I haven`t seen anything whyte has done to worry me one bit. In fact I think he`s been a breathe of fresh air . Doing much needed work behind the scenes that should have been done weeks ago.

Some folk had AJ sussed a long time ago and wrote last year about what a disgrace he was.

The allegation is that Whyte used Ticketus money to buy the Club. He didn't. AJ knows he didn't. This is unadulterated muck-raking to undermine Whyte in the latest horrible instalment of I'm an ex-Chairman, Get Me Back in There.

Everything you need to know about AJ can be summed up by his use of the Rangers-hating Mark Daly. And by the timing of this announcement just before a match that could define our quest for 4IAR.

Nothing will come of this request to the Insolvency Service.

Tonight is a night to keep calm and carry on. Heads up, chests out, wagons circled and onwards to victory on Saturday.

I agree with that, but I think something will happen as a consequence(In terms of where this muck-raking is going). Whyte's next move will be interesting. I think people would be wise to heed that you know what you are talking about and that they should discern what might be really is happening is posturing of the most gratuitous kind. Interesting that AJ is using his role as ex-Chairman in this: sounds like desperation. I really do wonder what is really going on.

I've changed the title of the thread - there's no evidence yet that the Insolvency Service has actually started an investigation. It will be updated in due course if necessary.

I think they might have to. It is no accident that it is the Chairman of the time asking for it. Sickening to see this to be honest.

He could quite easily have sold off the season tickets before he bought the club. The insinuation is clearly that's how he funded the purchase. I don't know if that's true or not and I suspect AJ doesn't either but wants it investigated in case it is.

What ! so can I go and do the same ? how can you sell off season ticket money for a club you don`t own ?

I can imagine how it went.

CW " can I have £30M for season ticket of Rangers "

Ticketus " Do you own Rangers ?"

CW " No "

Ticketus " No probs there you go "

do people actually believe that ? would ticketus not just say go buy the club and come back and see us ? therefor he couldn`t have used the money to fund the buyout.

Firing executives via the press : maybe he found out something about the executives that made him want to do it that way. These were the same exec`s that were stabbing him in the back to the press !

Employment Law.

non-payment of bills: my take was he was querying all the bills coming into ibrox like I would hope he would.

Paying up after being taken to court.

failing to produce audited accounts by the deadline : and exactly what has happened ? nothing. If it goes beyond the date that they really need to be in I`ll be critical but not before.

The due date has passed.

failure to call an AGM : again as above. after the accounts are out I`ll expect him to have an AGM soon after.

No legal reason why the accounts need to be done.

failing to disclose previous director ban : From years back ? doesn`t bother me one bit. this was years ago. People make mistakes and that doesn`t stop him being able to help us.

It's a legal requirement

Flip side is Murray wasn`t a banned director and look what he done. I`m only bothered about the here and now. I haven`t seen anything whyte has done to worry me one bit. In fact I think he`s been a breathe of fresh air . Doing much needed work behind the scenes that should have been done weeks ago.

Good for you.

This is getting outa order , go out for a few beers for a couple of hours , arrive back home , all good , put the laptop on and theres more bad fuckin press kicking about , I'm gonna turn into a hermit so I can keep track in the future , fuckin hour by hour certain chunts are out looking for the Clubs blood , fed up with it all , I wish CW would come out with evidence to back himself up and to shoot the doubters down

I think they might have to. It is no accident that it is the Chairman of the time asking for it. Sickening to see this to be honest.

Perhaps. We'll change the thread title if they do.

Bottom line is that I don't believe that Whyte used Ticketus money to buy the Club.

What ! so can I go and do the same ? how can you sell off season ticket money for a club you don`t own ?

I can imagine how it went.

CW " No "

Ticketus " No probs there you go "

do people actually believe that ? would ticketus not just say go buy the club and come back and see us ? therefor he couldn`t have used the money to fund the buyout.

CW " No "

Ticketus " No probs. You can have it when you do "

Employment Law. Do we know that he actually fired them through the press or just paper talk

Paying up after being taken to court.Did he pay the full amount ? did it give him time to check that these weren`t bogus bills that had just appeared.

The due date has passed. and what has happened ? you guessed it . Zip

No legal reason why the accounts need to be done. Is there a legal reason he needs to have an AGM already ?

failing to disclose previous director ban : From years back ? doesn`t bother me one bit. this was years ago. People make mistakes and that doesn`t stop him being able to help us.

It's a legal requirement yes he should have although if it had been 6 months later I`m sure he wouldn`t have needed too.

Flip side is Murray wasn`t a banned director and look what he done. I`m only bothered about the here and now. I haven`t seen anything whyte has done to worry me one bit. In fact I think he`s been a breathe of fresh air . Doing much needed work behind the scenes that should have been done weeks ago.

Good for you. Very