AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

Some folk had AJ sussed a long time ago and wrote last year about what a disgrace he was.

The allegation is that Whyte used Ticketus money to buy the Club. He didn't. AJ knows he didn't. This is unadulterated muck-raking to undermine Whyte in the latest horrible instalment of I'm an ex-Chairman, Get Me Back in There.

Everything you need to know about AJ can be summed up by his use of the Rangers-hating Mark Daly. And by the timing of this announcement just before a match that could define our quest for 4IAR.

Nothing will come of this request to the Insolvency Service.

Tonight is a night to keep calm and carry on. Heads up, chests out, wagons circled and onwards to victory on Saturday.

Absolutely nail on the head boss.

I've changed the title of the thread - there's no evidence yet that the Insolvency Service has actually started an investigation. It will be updated in due course if necessary.

The investigation is already ongoing all AJ has done is bring it out into the open so the press can report it.

The level of ignorance is stunningly high even for Rangers Media.

“ I have had numerous approaches following the recent revelations in the press about the acquisition of Rangers Football Club and the use of future season ticket money. I am not in a position to answer all the questions put to me, but I do recognise the issue is causing much concern. I believe this is a prevalent view amongst Rangers stakeholders who are now demanding full transparency about the funding of the acquisition of the Club, its current financial status, and most importantly, the way forward.

In order to allow all of the options potentially available to stabilize the Club be explored, there must be total disclosure of all the underlying obstacles that need to be surmounted in order to achieve this. Therefore, in my capacity as the Chairman of the Club during the period when it has been alleged that certain financial arrangements of concern were executed by the buyer, I have formally requested that the Intelligence & Enforcement Directorate investigate and clarify this matter once and for all which is surely in the interests of all concerned.”

Alastair J. Johnston

Former Chairman, Rangers Football Club

When c&ping from another Rangers site at least have the decency to credit it.

It was posted on FF before Mark Daly posted it on the BBC.

Could have posted it on here first and given RM the scoop but last time I posted info that wasn't liked and I was banned without explanation and reinstated without apology.

Stick yer Taig accusations up your arses.

And fucken waken up before you realise that you're being complicit in the killing of your own club.

CW " can I have £30M for season ticket of Rangers "

Ticketus " Do you own Rangers ?"

CW " No "

Ticketus " No probs. You can have it when you do "

so how can he buy the club with that money ? he had to show he had the money BEFORE he bought the club !

AJ had his cohorts had the chance to buy when the club was up for sale. He didn't take it - for reasons best known to them alone.

Adding to the clubs woes in an attempt to grab a second chance to buy is disgraceful of him and his backers. Absolutely disgraceful.

The investigation is already ongoing all AJ has done is bring it out into the open so the press can report it.

Could have posted it on here first and given RM the scoop but last time I posted info that wasn't liked and I was banned without explanation and reinstated without apology.

And fucken waken up before you realise that you're being complicit in the killing of your own club.

Nonsense.

No offence but with the attitude you've just shown there, I can understand why people dislike you - you come across like a complete arsehole

so how can he buy the club with that money ? he had to show he had the money BEFORE he bought the club !

Hypothetically, he had a letter of comfort from ticketus which he took to another Investment Bank or Private Investor and said he would pay them back on May 8th.

Im not saying this is what he has done by the way, but it is 100% possible (tu)

That may transpire to be the case but until it is confirmed as being so the thread title is appropriate.

Thanks for your input, oh wise one. Over here on RM we are all allowed to make our own minds up about matters. (tu)

How about you share what you obviously know...with fellow bears... without the attitude

He was asked the other day D and this is the shite we got from him. Attitude and told, you find it for yourself and he wonders why people dont take kindly to him

Hypothetically, he had a letter of comfort from ticketus which he took to another Investment Bank or Private Investor and said he would pay them back on May 8th.

Im not saying this is what he has done by the way, but it is 100% possible (tu)

he only had to come up with a quid to buy us. then pay of lloyds the next day was it not.

No offence but with the attitude you've just shown there, I can understand why people dislike you - you come across like a complete arsehole

He's right about being banned for posting something which wasn't liked. I can totally understand his reluctance to post it on here and if it was taken from FF, it should have been credited.