AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

Thinking about what Leeds said and the timing of the info.

Is it possible AJ is being played by Daly and the rest.

Whyte seems to be keeping as much cash away from the business as possible.

IF we lose this tax case then we have little to pay it and admin arrives.

The creditors get a minimal pay out (what whyte was accused of earlier in the week)

Whte has cash to then rebuild.

The tims will just hate that.

Am I being paranoid.

Could the tims be behind this?

fkd if I know.

What I have never understood in all of this is why if P Murray & AJ wanted the club - why did they leave it so late to make any kind of bid ? Or was that laste bid nothing more than a deflection technique to keep CW out ?

I think once they realised what the details of the deal were they decided they were interested after all. They are all a big happy family now I suspect, but I can't be completely sure about that. Something is brewing and 2 questions need to be asked: what, and why now?

The creditors get a minimal pay out (what whyte was accused of earlier in the week)

Am I being paranoid.

fkd if I know.

No chance.

What I have never understood in all of this is why if P Murray & AJ wanted the club - why did they leave it so late to make any kind of bid ? Or was that laste bid nothing more than a deflection technique to keep CW out ?

they don't want the tax time bomb. can't say I blame them.

if Murray would have idemnified that they would own us.

even their late bid left Murray footing the tax bill.

people say they were waiting on the club going bust but its more like they just didn't want to be in charge when it did.

Am I being paranoid.

fkd if I know.

You can't just enter admin and everything goes away, if the debt outweighs total assets then thats when liquidation comes

Administration is not beneficial for Rangers and certainly shouldn't be part of any solution

I think that's exactly all it was...an attempt to get cow to walk away that failed and now AJ is giving sour grapes interviews to the BBC who are disparate to tarnish all things Rangers.

AJ is a being very selective with the cactus in his interviews. When he left he spoke about how untenable the position had been with having Mmuir on the board as the banks eyes and ears and in his interview last week he said the set up with the banks was working fine. Now he is saying there are irregularities with the takeover. Why has it taken him this long to come out about it? Why didn't he say this when he expressed concerns about the takeover back in April?

For a so called rangers man he seems completely hell bent on damaging the club. I hope he is never allowed back in to ivory again

I know what you are saying Casey. But I am a gambling man, and I would place my bets firmly in the corner of Whyte knows what he is doing. I want answers as much as the next man, but I also want them when it's in the clubs best interest to release them.

I don't think you would have as much need for answers if the BBC and DR hadn't created so many unneeded questions. Whyte did the ticketus deal and this would have been found out sooner or later at the clubs AGM. As I've said in another post he seems to be playin his cards close to his chest for a reason. I just hope it's for the reasons I have in my head and not the ones reported in sensationalist journalism. (tu)

My concerns over Whyte were there long before the stories came out from the BBC and the Record. I also have no reason to think that Whyte doesn't know what he is doing.

Did u not just say you cant see this getting very far?

sorry I can't see aj getting very far with this. he seems still to be suggesting whyte bought the club with the ticketus cash. I simply don't believe that and I doubt aj does either.

as for coming to a head I mean we are clearly heading for something big.

any build up of news like this goes somewhere.

I suspect we are close to a conclusion on the tax case. not exactly a leap of faith Mr whytes said as much.

I think that's exactly all it was...an attempt to get cow to walk away that failed and now AJ is giving sour grapes interviews to the BBC who are disparate to tarnish all things Rangers.

AJ is a being very selective with the cactus in his interviews. When he left he spoke about how untenable the position had been with having Mmuir on the board as the banks eyes and ears and in his interview last week he said the set up with the banks was working fine. Now he is saying there are irregularities with the takeover. Why has it taken him this long to come out about it? Why didn't he say this when he expressed concerns about the takeover back in April?

For a so called rangers man he seems completely hell bent on damaging the club. I hope he is never allowed back in to ivory again

He did express concerns the day the takeover was completed adding 'supporters be vigilant and exert pressure onto CW to keep to his commitmets' or something of that nature

The takeover deal was supposed to be worth £53m when you break everything down

Maybe Johnston wants the takeovet deal wiped

Fuck knows

sorry I can't see aj getting very far with this. he seems still to be suggesting whyte bought the club with the ticketus cash. I simply don't believe that and I doubt aj does either.

I suspect we are close to a conclusion on the tax case. not exactly a leap of faith Mr whytes said as much.

I am now starting to wonder what state the club is in wether we win or lose the tax case

Just wish this shit would fuck off

That could be a red-herring. I am not going to speculate on why that might be.

My concerns over Whyte were there long before the stories came out from the BBC and the Record. I also have no reason to think that Whyte doesn't know what he is doing.

But would you have such a need for immediate answers? Or would you be happy to wait until the AGM and all is revealed by the club, not 3rd party company's and conspirators?

Where are Whyte's defenders ?

Friends ?

Business associates ?

Past companies he has taken over and turned around ?

Is there anyone out there who will come out and give him a reference and tell us we are in good hands ?

Good God I'm a complete arsehole but even I could dig up a couple a dummies to stick up for me.

Is he a Motherwell alien (there's a few of them right enough) ?

We all have these computers and we can find out fuck all.

Most worring thing for me is that Whyte is now more or less saying we are going to administration even if we win the tax case, shocking if thats the case. This is risking the very future of the club if that is his plan.

Think the fans need to wake up here and see what's going on before it's too late.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bluenose-Rangers-Supporters-Assembly/200509926704378

Most worring thing for me is that Whyte is now more or less saying we are going to administration even if we win the tax case, shocking if thats the case. This is risking the very future of the club if that is his plan.

Think the fans need to wake up here and see what's going on before it's too late.

http://www.facebook....200509926704378

Show us proof of that oh wise one