Pascal Feindouno linked with a free transfer

the goal machine

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if a midfield of davis, edu, celik and aluko arent quality enough to win the SPL then we are seriously fucked

Well based on our form and league position I guess we are then.

Celik is nowhere near fitness on the evidence of last week and I suspect Aluko will continue further forward.

I'll say it again - our team is crying out for quality.

Surely you must see that.

Well based on our form and league position I guess we are then.

Celik is nowhere near fitness on the evidence of last week and I suspect Aluko will continue further forward.

I'll say it again - our team is crying out for quality.

Surely you must see that.

if our team is crying out for quality, then just what the fuck are we still doing with bedoya, mckay etc in the squad

as i said earlier mate we have

Wylde

Edu

McCulloch

Davis

Ness

McKay

Aluko

Celik

Bedoya

Now with mcCoist's insistence on playing Lee Wallace or Sasa Papac at left mid we in theory have 9 midfielders to fit 3 slots, and thats not including using Bartley in defensive mid or Whittaker at right mid

Coupled with that lot we have

Hutton

Ortiz

Fleck

on loan and we will still be paying a good chunk of their wages, we simply dont need another midfielder unless they will be significantly better than what we have, and for some reason i highly doubt that free agents/loan deals will be.

Whyte never sanctioned the deal for Jaager imo because we already had 4 right backs until mcmillan left us, i cannot see him releasing wages, even for 6 months, for ANOTHER midfielder. Even worse is Ally's words that McKay played well in a recent bounce game, Whyte must be sitting there thinking "why the fuck did we buy these guys if they cannot improve the first team squad"

I know for the national team and at St. Etienne at least he used to often play up front as a second striker, it's only with that in mind i could see him signing, there's no room for him in the midfield and if we have any money to spend on his wages they'd be going on a forward for me.