Booing Craig Whyte at Ibrox there.

RFC55

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea. However, he bought the club with his eyes open, completely aware of the tax bill situation and when he took ownership, he took ownership of all the negative aspects of the club along with it. The tax bill is liable to his company. It's his mess to deal with.

What do you think Murray would have done, had he still been in charge though? Anything different? Would he have dug deep?

That goes for anyone who potentially took over, what could they have done different to Craig Whyte?

Am now totally convinced this was a stitch up from day one by Murray and Whyte and this was the end result , and got Murray off the hook and let Whyte the shyster do what he does with all bust companies .

Also explains the { doctor } visit to Murray pk by Murray .

Whyte was never slow in his feelings towards all ex board members , and never once criticised Murray .......

What would have happened if he hadn't bought the club?

I didn't see a line of potential buyers. I didn't see a single one, outwith Whyte.

Exactly. The club would have been taken to pieces. Whyte is trying to save us and is taking abuse for it. Sad day made sadder by our supports reaction tbh. :anguish:

Wake up people and calm down!

Just seen the Craig Whyte statement outside Ibrox on STV and I was angered by some of our fans reaction. They should have let the man speak and not shout abuse at him while he was making a statement regarding our club. I understand passions are running high but to boo the man who did not cause this mess is a disgrace. This is about survival and if going into administration means we suffer in the short term to save this great club for the long term then I back the decision. Craig Whyte stood up to buy the club when no one else would and I wish some fans would remember that. Saturday will be very intersting, I will be there as always to back the team.

Whyte is a shyster.

He knows what he's doing. If you look at the deal with Murray, Whyte made himself preffered creditor. This means that he can take whatever assets he wants and transfer them to one of his other companies to sell to pay any money that he has spent. Bearing in mind the assets include Murray park, Ibrox and all the land round it. He will walk away a rich man, leaving OUR club in the shit.

Again mate im not saying i am for or agianst him, but come Saturday this will lead to fighting, as i say it happened when a section of fans wanted Eck gone.

We must stand as one and look at this from the one direction. Whats the point in the support pulling 3 and 4 different ways

M8 i'm liking you more and more with each post you make, Support the guys on the park thats the only direction we should be going! We are not in administration yet and the guys on the park are trying to win a football match, might be secondary to what has happened today but the club and the players need our support.

We don't know for sure what the intentions CW has, admittedly they are looking worse by the day, but I for one will be supporting the club by paying for a seat and singing my heart out for the lads on the park on Saturday, I suggest everyone else do the same

NO SURRENDER!!!

How anyone can lay the blame at Whyte's door for this is beyond me.

I think he's said some daft things, be it due to bravado or whatever, but it is 100% David Murray's fault.

If Murray was still in charge, we would not be facing administration TONIGHT (tu)

We would have if we lost the tax case, which is 100% Murrays fault, but TONIGHTS action is down to Craig Whytes promised millions being nothing other than a cold wet fart. (tu)

Anyone want to have a go as to where the £20m+ ticketus money is ?

M8 i'm liking you more and more with each post you make, Support the guys on the park thats the only direction we should be going! We are not in administration yet and the guys on the park are trying to win a football match, might be secondary to what has happened today but the club and the players need our support.

We don't know for sure what the intentions CW has, admittedly they are looking worse by the day, but I for one will be supporting the club by paying for a seat and singing my heart out for the lads on the park on Saturday, I suggest everyone else do the same

NO SURRENDER!!!

Quite Agree with you.

Murray put his money (and money from his other companies) into Rangers. It was only when his other companies started making a loss and there was no money left that he realised he had to sell the club to go forward. Unfortunately there was no queue of would be buyers and he seems to have chosen the wrong one to sell to

Quite Agree with you.

Murray put his money (and money from his other companies) into Rangers. It was only when his other companies started making a loss and there was no money left that he realised he had to sell the club to go forward. Unfortunately there was no queue of would be buyers and he seems to have chosen the wrong one to sell to

Screw Murray he got us in this mess .Do you not think the 20M+ could pay a Deal with HMRC .

This is the Time to support the Team and as Fans stick together.Even if Whyte is there ,we gave Murray a Chance .Lets see the end Game.

Not Splinter like a bunch of yoobos .Follow Follow No Surrender

If Murray was still in charge, we would not be facing administration TONIGHT (tu)

We would have if we lost the tax case, which is 100% Murrays fault, but TONIGHTS action is down to Craig Whytes promised millions being nothing other than a cold wet fart. (tu)

Anyone want to have a go as to where the £20m+ ticketus money is ?

I would assume thats what he has offered the tax man.

How anyone can lay the blame at Whyte's door for this is beyond me.

I think he's said some daft things, be it due to bravado or whatever, but it is 100% David Murray's fault.

One name not being bandied about on this forum is that of Lloyds TSB who effectively forced Whyte's takeover by threatening to withhold our credit.

The coming weeks and months will prove who has been right in all of this but I think we need to remember that a gun was effectively held to the heads of the previous board to sell the club to the first serious bidder, i.e. Whyte.

Whether Whyte turns out to be a saviour or a charlatan will become evident as will whether AJ was right to be wary about Whyte's financial resillience to take over our club.

These are uncertain times, but I have a feeling that we will come out of this stronger and better than before.

I can well understand some people's reaction to todays news but we really do need to focus on what is best for the survival of our proud club!