What has Mr Whyte got to gain?

corkinator

I have been thinking about this today, what has he got to gain by putting us into Admin?

Seroiusly, if hes a multi millionaire, who pumped in 18-20 mill of his own money, what has he got to gain?

His reputation will be in tatters, his life pretty much ruined, for what a few million, to him very little.

I don't understand what he has to gain here really, he is a Rangers fan this is known and a fact according to some on here. This gives me pleasure as he's fuck all to gain, they guy does this for a living.

I would put money, serious money, on us being fine.

its not like he's put USC into admin, there is NO HIDING PLACE FOR HIM!

ICWWT!

But, what has he got to gain?

I do not believe he's in this for a couple of mil, which is all he would get, my suspiscion is he is here to do the dirty work of administration and we get bought out by someone else. Just a thought, which i have had since he bought us last year. It is all becoming clearer now, I have heard the club is now intresting various parties in scotland and london, by an independent source.

ICWWT.

4 years of season ticket money.....hmmmm

if thats the case then so be it, having our owner as the majority secured creditor is surely better than having a bank that gives no shit about football

but again how did Lloyds and SDM agree to the sale of the club if whyte was paying it from outwith his own finances

something gave Lloyds their money

or did they just say bye bye to 18mill?

well he said to start with that he paid the debt of with his own money

he then said he transfered the debt to one of his companies

he then went back to say he paid for it

and yesterday he said that this seasons season ticket money has went to sort out the debt the old regime left behind

then there is the ticketus money with the £14million from it thats missing somewhere ( after using the £10 million loss from europe to fill up the gap between income and turnover/expenditure

i dont think it was his own money

if thats the case then so be it, having our owner as the majority secured creditor is surely better than having a bank that gives no shit about football

but again how did Lloyds and SDM agree to the sale of the club if whyte was paying it from outwith his own finances

Maybe ,just maybe jbj , the mint was getting shot of an impending tax case and lloyds got their dough back and didny give a shit where it came from ( as a bank they were wanting swiftly outa football )

Can I actually be positive and say maybe this is positive? Read underneath all the negatives and see someone is actually trying to rid the club of debt. For now, and I hope I'm right, I am a believer.

i was a believer but the numbers just dont add up.

we generate around 35mil a season(without europe)

he took 20mil from ticketus

6mil for jelavic

9mil for taxes

our outgoings are 45mil per season.

do the math m8 there is atleast 25mil unaccounted for

I have been thinking about this today , what has he got to gain by putting us into Admin?

Seroiusly, if hes a multi millionaire, who pumped in 18-20 mill of his own money, what has he got to gain?

His reputation will be in tatters, his life pretty much ruined, for what a few million, to him very little.

I don't understand what he has to gain here really, he is a Rangers fan this is known and a fact according to some on here. This gives me pleasure as he's fuck all to gain, they guy does this for a living.

ICWWT!

I've been thinking about this since Whyte 1st made his intention to buy us, just what is in it for him?

CW is a clever businessman by all accounts, so where does he make money out of owning a healthy Scottish football club never mind a club that has had the threat of administration hanging over it, [bTW I'm sure it was his intention from day one to take us into administration] it doesn't make any sense to me , but I suppose that's why I"m not a millionaire,

I don't buy that he bought us because he is a fan, I just feel that there has to be an ulterior motive, what it is I have no idea, but with Ellis hanging around in the background I get the horrible feeling that a property deal is waiting to rear it's ugly head.

I'm so sick right now my head is spinning and I'm probably just talking shite.

i was a believer but the numbers just dont add up.

we generate around 35mil a season(without europe)

he took 20mil from ticketus

6mil for jelavic

9mil for taxes

our outgoings are 45mil per season.

do the math m8 there is atleast 25mil unaccounted for

I think there was more than £18m debt. Maybe just me thinking too much but had a hunch about it for ages.

I have been thinking about this today, what has he got to gain by putting us into Admin?

ICWWT!

If I'm correct in saying that this so called "multi millionaire" got his 7yr ban for trying to hide away a measley (in multi millionaire circles) 160 grand, then it obviously doesn't take too much to tempt this wee "multi millionare" Arthur Daly fud to cross the line.

What the fuck would he NOT DO for a million or more ?

Can I actually be positive and say maybe this is positive? Read underneath all the negatives and see someone is actually trying to rid the club of debt. For now, and I hope I'm right, I am a believer.

I was a believer until it came out the 9 million he's not paid. I don't trust a word he says anymore

The £18m yes that magical figure that Lloyds wanted..........well debt does not have to be repaid for the bank to be happy. Someone in a takeover can offer the bank a safer bet to run with the debt and have it transferred to them as a debt. So no money changes hands.

Why would Lloyds do this?

paul murray has stated publicly that his lastminute.comdeal was based on murray and lloyds accepting responsibility for result of the tax tribunal ................more chance of them accepting that than lawell being upfront that his Japan trip was for real.

Why would Craig Whyte want Rangers/

Because he could see a way of making money, how can he do this when we were on our uppers...........well many ways to make money. Like the route he has taken just now to ring fence what is open to attack. The existence of the club.

The money and what has happened to it?

Over the coming weeks it will be brought into the public domain as to where said monies have gone. Administrators duty bound to trace every cent as to it's whereabouts.

Administrators................big plus that the revenue did not get their way as in court or the revenue appointing administrators , that would have been huge blow. As they would have been pushing on behalf of the HMRC re best deal.

Craig Whyte, do not know him and neither do I like or dislike him at this moment in time. That will be decided over the coming weeks.

I have said before that I have been told he is playing a cute game, by someone I respect and he also mentioned that he was more concerned about people around Whyte.

What have we witnessed so far

India ....never bought into that

Gordon Smith and his Brazilian(yip meant to put it lie that) again waste of time

USA don't think so and the Fox network link.have said before don't think we are big enough to produce the profit margins they would work on.

Now that brings me to G51 , there in I believe lies the secret. Just recently we have Ali Russell referring to redevelopment of G51. Land that we do not own, although plus side is that we would be preferred bidders as we are neighbours so to speak to the land in question.

Above may answer as to why Ellis is here as for the love of God I cannot think of a reason for this man to be on the board.

Canadian Bacon has been well documented as to his views on Craig Whyte, can accept his point as it is his opinion and is steadfast in this, plus I tend to have common views with most of his points although this one ..........well cannot agree or disagree as the jury is still out on that.

The above jumps all over the place, as does what is happening right now, but I do believe for the time being we are safe and all those sitting behind the scenes now have a focal point in the administrators to approach re buying the club.

paul murrays way is not for me. I believe it would lead to it's my turn to be CEO you have had it for the last 6 months, ok then I will be chairman.

The fan scenario I personally do not believe this would work either, those deluded papists across the city really believe they own their rhat infested club that was formed out of sectarianism. Well those who sit in the dear seats look on them as nothing more than mugs to be used and abused (not like the usual).

The coming weeks will decide what will happen , Whyte has obviously been in discussions with his appointed administrators long before Monday to look at the situation and also the prospects of coming out asap.

Time shall reveal all

If I'm correct in saying that this so called "multi millionaire" got his 7yr ban for trying to hide away a measley (in multi millionaire circles) 160 grand, then it obviously doesn't take too much to tempt this wee "multi millionare" Arthur Daly fud to cross the line.

What the fuck would he NOT DO for a million or more ?

Exactly , remember he's also been to court recently for a 93k bill that he also has to pay , although I think the way the judge summed him up is much more damaging than 93k

ICWWT!

he used te season ticket money, please keep up.