Rangers key to SPL's new television deal

dan_ger

Fuck the lot of them.

They'd cut their nose off to spite themselves when it comes to Rangers. I believe Celtic are probably one of the few that would vote for us getting back in actually, but if they want an SPL with no Rangers then there's no TV deal and the whole place will collapse.

And its not just the sky tv money that would be lost, the income from the matches with Rangers, the loss of euro co-efficient points leading to Scotland becoming a footballing backwater.. ok more than it already is anyway outwith the 'Old Firm'. But there is also the fact that the sky tv deal means that the SPL and its clubs are given wider exposure for sponsors, both clubs and tournaments. Who in their right mind is going to sponsor clubs and competitions that have no public profile? It all adds up. Only the exceptionally stupid can't see this.

And the same goes if the positions were reversed and the tims were in trouble. Losing a club like say Hibs or Hearts would be bad, losing either of the OF would be fatal.

Why or how would we drop out the top flight?

Well the general thinking is if the company were to go into liquidation and then form a new company and transfer the clubs assets over we would have to start in the 3rd Division.

I don't know if that would happen but it seems to be what most people believe.

Mhank in my work said "fuck it we'd goto England"

That is the honest (deluded) opinion of them, and the fact they have swept their £7million -LOSS- under the carpet makes it all the more ammusing.

Aye like the English will want them singing about Murdering British soldiers, I'm sure their ira songs will go down well in the Cities the ira Scum Bombed.

If that deal has already been done and is due to come into effect for the start of next season then I wouldnt be at all suprised if some of the clubs have already received some sort of payment already.

If as it would the plug gets pulled and they then ask the clubs for that money back,, how many would be able to stump it up right away ??

But dont worry they think as long as they have Celtic TV they will be fine,,

They will never make it to England. Not a chance.

In the event of them attempting to make a move south, ensuring that every major club in England knows all about the vile sentiments of their support and the dishonorable nature of their club's leaders should be a priority; the English teams deserve to know exactly what may come groveling with its bheggar's bowl in hand.

neither team would get into england. far too much potential violence in a country that still has a serious problem with holiganism.

imagine if the "greatest fans in the world" were to start their rebel shite on Remembrance day at an away game at Millwall for example? there would be mass murders.

i for one would love it though so i could go a mass green brigade funeral, id sit at the back of the chapel eating jelly and ice cream laughing my fucking arse off.