Saturday organise something?

Deanow

We need to organise a song to start us off or a chant or a big fuckoff bouncy or something ! I say we should start off with Four Men Had a Dream, that song has so much meaning rite now and it would get the point across how loyal we will be to our beloved club.

Four men had a dream

To start a football team

They had no money, no kits not even a ball

They still carried on

The Rangers were born

After 54 titles were still going strong (Dunno about going strong part but we could change that to follow on)

Rangers till I die chants

Maybe even get a deafening TBB in :D

WATP I hope we get something organised maybe organise a certain song on a ceratin minute or something along those lines, it could be incredible if done properly.

We need to organise a song to start us off or a chant or a big fuckoff bouncy or something ! I say we should start off with Four Men Had a Dream, that song has so much meaning rite now and it would get the point across how loyal we will be to our beloved club.

Four men had a dream

To start a football team

They had no money, no kits not even a ball

They still carried on

The Rangers were born

After 54 titles were still going strong (Dunno about going strong part but we could change that to follow on)

Rangers till I die chants

Maybe even get a deafening TBB in :D

WATP I hope we get something organised maybe organise a certain song on a ceratin minute or something along those lines, it could be incredible if done properly.

Love the idea mate, and you are correct, if done properly it COULD be incredible. (tu)

HOWEVER!! Our fans are the most un-coordinated bunch ever when we start singing. <cr>

The four stands are hardly ever on the same line. :lol:

We get knocked down we get up again you're never going to keep us down. And repeat.

This was played at Ibrox on the opening day in July v Hearts, since then it's a song i've associated with the club!

Would definitely like to see it adopted in some way by the supporters (tu)