Ways of making money

BigBossMan

Something simple like charge a £2 gate fee at homes games that goes to paying staff wages.

I don't think it is fare to recharge for season tickets as there will be a lot of people who have paid for their ST and may not be able to afford £40 for a game they ultimately look forward to for a long time, or maybe they could spend that £40 on something more important like food or bills.

Maybe get a few glamour friendly matches!!

speaking of which,, will the legends match go ahead??

would it be worth it now with the costs of staging the game,, id imagine the club would still make a few bob from it but would it be enough for the administrators to give it the go ahead?

I am not one for boycotting games because we all know SCottish football will not exist withouth Rangers. They need the fans money to keep them afloat. More importantly, the players need our backing.

One suggestion I thought of is ................ Peter LIEwell believes celtic dont need rangers. So how about for the final old firm game of the season at Parkhead. We dont take any away tickets. Instead we pay our £40 to Rangers as a token of our love. If celtic dont need rangers I would rather not give the unwashed my oney. Lets see how long they dont need us if 8000 dont pay their rip off prices.

Thoughts ?

for me a simple bucket collection at the games would be the simplest and quickest solution atm.

then people can give if they want or not.

some would give 50p-£1 others would probs give £10-£20(ppl who can afford it.

i reckon we could collect about 100k per home game(6 home games left)=600k.

then decide in the summer how we would like the club to use it.

A club legend could do a photo/signing session every night in Megastore for a week/fortnight.

Charge say a fiver to get in and meet a hero.

Maybe a question and answer session with the CWC team, every sunday in WRC?

A pre-season benefit tourny over 2days.Teams that might play without a fee.

I am not one for boycotting games because we all know SCottish football will not exist withouth Rangers. They need the fans money to keep them afloat. More importantly, the players need our backing.

One suggestion I thought of is ................ Peter LIEwell believes celtic dont need rangers. So how about for the final old firm game of the season at Parkhead. We dont take any away tickets. Instead we pay our £40 to Rangers as a token of our love. If celtic dont need rangers I would rather not give the unwashed my oney. Lets see how long they dont need us if 8000 dont pay their rip off prices.

Thoughts ?

Letting our players down there, even if the league is gone by then, the players don't deserve to play infront of a full stadium of scum

cake sale, raffle, dress down day, book sale and tombola

joking aside a couple of decent suggestions above.

Why the joke at all? The other night my son told me him and a few of his mates wondered if they could help. I hope that Rangers listen to this heartbeat among the fans that there is a desire to contribute in some form; not into pockets of Craig Whyte, or any other figure for that matter, but to help Rangers.

How about a fans 11 against a legends 11. To be one of the 11 you pay a donation towards the club with the highest bidders winning their place. There is bound to be some rich bears around the world who might love an opportunity to play against some of their all time heros on the Ibrox turf and help the club at the same time. You could also charge admission to fill the ground. Follow that up with a real match against a glamour side willing to play. Then in the evening get some rangers fan clebrity from the music scene to play.

You could also host something at Murray park with a mobile stage , multiple pitches with various events, a tour around the place for fans, and get our Sponsors Tennents to put up a beer tent.

That could make a bit

speaking of which,, will the legends match go ahead??

would it be worth it now with the costs of staging the game,, id imagine the club would still make a few bob from it but would it be enough for the administrators to give it the go ahead?

All profit from that match is going to the rangers charity foundation and their Milanese counterparts.

How about a fans 11 against a legends 11. To be one of the 11 you pay a donation towards the club with the highest bidders winning their place. There is bound to be some rich bears around the world who might love an opportunity to play against some of their all time heros on the Ibrox turf and help the club at the same time. You could also charge admission to fill the ground. Follow that up with a real match against a glamour side willing to play. Then in the evening get some rangers fan clebrity from the music scene to play.

You could also host something at Murray park with a mobile stage , multiple pitches with various events, a tour around the place for fans, and get our Sponsors Tennents to put up a beer tent.

That could make a bit

This is an excellent post with some great ideas, unfortunately don't see it happening but it's a cracking idea mate (tu)