Hibs Teens matched Baz, Hemdani and Thomson

Hibs had nothing to play for at the weekend and with a combination of suspensions and injuries, they could afford to play the youngsters.

On the other hand the pressure is still on us to secure 2nd place, so it was no surprise to see Smith perservere with the albeit underachieving senior players. Especially when the creme of the younger crop had just played on Thursday night.

Once we do secure 2nd place then I have no doubt Smith will play a few of them to help them gain some much needed experience.

It would have been nice to see some of the youngsters playing, but two things spring to mind.

1. We still need to secure second spot for CL football next season, so those used to playing in the SPL will play.

2. The most important I think, the youngsters still have an important game to play themselves this week, and would hate to see some of them get injured. Will be interesting though as it's against Hibs!

so now its not ok for players to have a bad game?? He aint played as bad as that any other game this year. Everyone is entitled to play the odd stinker, that is natural, it happens.

The weak link.......Hemdani, sold the jerseys at least two times on Saturday and they cost us goals

DONKEY !

who is this fish??? any comments i see from this guy are always negative towards rangers, are you really a rangers fan or some tim stirring things up on our website????

who is this fish??? any comments i see from this guy are always negative towards rangers, are you really a rangers fan or some tim stirring things up on our website????

Since the dawn of time man has tried to answer this question. But to no avail so far. :pipeguy:

Welcome to the site, don't worry you'll get used to it, I'm sure he'll improve once SDM GTFs and Rangers are given a trillion million pounds transfer kitty. :D

Guest TheQueensXI

:lol:

fish, over to you....

I think you'll find that Rangers were outnumbered in midfield, 5 v 4, as is often the case when our midfield get over-run. Big Eck often refused to accept that playing against more players in midfield caused us to play crap coz we could not get the ball, WS appears to be the same unfortunately.

Well tell me yer positives Mr Optimist :pipeguy:

By the way big yin their is a queue for the sandpit and you will need to wait yer turn tae bury yer heid its mobbed in there

The weak link.......Hemdani, sold the jerseys at least two times on Saturday and they cost us goals

DONKEY !

Well said Fish, the sooner people on this site realise he is a passenger the better

Well said Fish, the sooner people on this site realise he is a passenger the better

aye, yer both right. I'll take your judgement on hemdani over walter "ah've won NIAR and got us to within a ba'hair of the European Cup final and also beat the world cup finalists with a shite scotland team" Smiths any day o' the week.Hemdani's a donkey right enough.

let me know the next time you bawbags are playing AC Milan - ah must stick it in ma diary tae come along and hav a laugh at ye's all tripping o'er each other. WAFBOTs!

aye, yer both right. I'll take your judgement on hemdani over walter "ah've won NIAR and got us to within a ba'hair of the European Cup final and also beat the world cup finalists with a shite scotland team" Smiths any day o' the week.Hemdani's a donkey right enough.

let me know the next time you bawbags are playing AC Milan - ah must stick it in ma diary tae come along and hav a laugh at ye's all tripping o'er each other. WAFBOTs!

championee (header) The man deserves a trophy for his super words

Hibs had nothing to play for at the weekend and with a combination of suspensions and injuries, they could afford to play the youngsters.

On the other hand the pressure is still on us to secure 2nd place, so it was no surprise to see Smith perservere with the albeit underachieving senior players. Especially when the creme of the younger crop had just played on Thursday night.

Once we do secure 2nd place then I have no doubt Smith will play a few of them to help them gain some much needed experience.

Because if there's one thing Wattie is known for it's giving youth a chance over experience ... <_<

Have you two clowns been watching at all this season, or did you tune in just in time for Saturday? Thankfully, the Fans' Player of the Year Award to Hemdani showed that there are far more of us who appreciate Brahim's excellent midfield play than don't. His first bad game in his preferred position all season.