Scotland on Sunday puts the boot in! (On Scotsman.Com)

54andcounting

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin Luther King once said, "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

I know it's not easy, but I believe that the best thing that we bears can do is to rise above all the baiting and half-baked accusations and let the baying mob choke on the stupidity of their own words.

Im startin tae get fuckin sick of this from all these fuckin bawbags in the scottish media bunch a cunts. They must have there earmuffs on when attendng the big jock knew camp . Get it right up the lot of u scumbag fucks especially jim traynor ps a hope u have a heart attack ya fuckin reptile traynor bastert

Right so a club is it on its knees, the fans are there backing their team, singing and trying to raise spirits. They are only fucking words to a song, nobody went home and killed a catholic (well i have an alibi ready) nor a tarrier nor anyone else.

Grow a set of balls ya bunch of pansy bastards.

Broomloan rear was a disgrace today. Every time we tried to sing there were hundreds of muppets looking at us as if we were doing something wrong.