Kyle Bartley

ScottBF2

You think Goian and Perry are better than average? I don't.

Goian has been really poor, particularly recently. Perry has never shown anything to make me think he is.

Danny Wilson was far superior to the lot of them.

I do yes, i would say decent, and also think they are better than Bartley. Danny Wilson got ragdolled like the wee kid he was. I prefer Perry, i think he has lot of potential.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do yes, i would say decent, and also think they are better than Bartley. Danny Wilson got ragdolled like the wee kid he was. I prefer Perry, i think he has lot of potential.

Agree to disagree I suppose.

I don't think it's any coincidence that so many of our goals conceded have come down the right hand side. Granted Whitaker and Bartley haven't helped, but I think Goian's lack of pace is exposing us.

Prefer Perry to Goian though, would be happy for him to learn alongside Boca for the rest of the season and see how he does. I suppose then is when we can really judge him.

Agree to disagree I suppose.

I don't think it's any coincidence that so many of our goals conceded have come down the right hand side. Granted Whitaker and Bartley haven't helped, but I think Goian's lack of pace is exposing us.

Prefer Perry to Goian though, would be happy for him to learn alongside Boca for the rest of the season and see how he does. I suppose then is when we can really judge him.

I would be happy with that.

You think Goian and Perry are better than average? I don't.

Goian has been really poor, particularly recently. Perry has never shown anything to make me think he is.

Danny Wilson was far superior to the lot of them.

Not many would agree but from what I've seen so far I think Perry is a better defender than Wilson.

What suits me is people knowing the name of the team they support, maybe historical fact is lost on you, I doubt you could spell history or tradition. :BELM:

As i was walking down the Copland Road, one of my old favourites, google it and check the words out, i doubt very much if they are in your head already.

That's what happens when you play a guy at RB that aint a RB. Not the only one over how many years to fucked up with being played out of position, as far back as Boli.

spot on m8 guys a decent centreback far better than that thing goin aka mowbrey