Pacific Shelf 595 Limited

TannochsideBear

Its a shame that's been lost for good. Similar to Belfast, the investment wasn't forthcoming when it was required at a time when the far Eastern yards invested and took over. Its a skill set that's been lost for good now

Regarding the flag, I'm not sure. I know from seeing ships in Liverpool, and talking to people, that generally house flags are flown from the main mast while the Ensign is flown down aft. I don't recall seeing a house flag flown from the forward mast, though I generally only see Merchant ships. I must ask about it

We still have Fairfields in Govan of course but unfortunately that's the last. We just never supported our ship building industry in this country so the most recent 2 Cunarders were built in France and Italy :anguish:.

One of Fairfields old ships HMS Renown with a white ensign :clap:

1621t03.jpg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacific shelf 595 limited must remain on the front page of this Forum so that every taig visitor can read about the non history of there scabby club.

" And if you know their History it`s enough to make you laugh your bollocks off hahaha ETC. "

The Pacific Shelf 595 Limited Football and Athletic Company Limited.

Apparently incorporated on 11th October 1994 with registered offices at 24 Great King Street, Edinburgh and subsequently changed their name to The Pacific Shelf 595 Limited Football and Athletic Company, which currently trades as Pacific Shelf 595 Limited Football Club.

Seems they don't have any problem with a name change, or the fact their history is still intact....................................................................:rolleyes:

EDIT: Why the fuck does it no let me edit ma post?!?! It's supposed tae say in the 1st line " The Pacific Shelf 595 Limited Football and Athletic Company Limited".

WTF! Fuck it. Am away back tae ma work. Obviously somebody beat me tae it............................................doh

Yes, every refence to the Parkhead side is automatically replaced with a reference to Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd. Someone earlier copied a Scotsman article about the Arsenal share business, which said something about that other side doing a similar thing with their holding in Rangers shares, but from the timing of when they did it, it was clearly the old pre Pacific 595 company that did it.

There's a problem with this. C eltic Football and Athletic Company Limited (Pacific Sherlf 595) is not the football club. It's a wee crappy company that doesn't do much.

C eltic plc appears to own the ground and the players. The income from the games and players wages go through C eltic F.C. Ltd.

I'd suggest that RM gets rid of the whole Pacific Shelf 595 thing.

There's a problem with this. C eltic Football and Athletic Company Limited (Pacific Sherlf 595) is not the football club. It's a wee crappy company that doesn't do much.

C eltic plc appears to own the ground and the players. The income from the games and players wages go through C eltic F.C. Ltd.

I've been keeping my powder dry with this one as I see it the same as yourself. until someone can prove otherwise it would appear that the original company is still in existence and is either operating as Paedophile FC or is its parent company. I would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Replied to your same post in the other thread.

I think given our current situation we would be thrilled to get something on the chunts. However it would appear a bandwagon has started and a lot of bears have jumped on without knowing the full facts. This definitely requires further investigation. Now it is out there all over social media it gives them a chance to prepare their defence, which they already have from what I have seen.

I've been keeping my powder dry with this one as I see it the same as yourself. until someone can prove otherwise it would appear that the original company is still in existence and is either operating as Paedophile FC or is its parent company. I would be delighted to be proved wrong.

The original company is C eltic plc.

What I can't figure out is why al the income and costs are going through C eltic F.C. Ltd and the players are owned by C eltic plc.

If anyone wants to have a go at them then I'd suggest they pick on C eltic F.C. Ltd, formed on 24th September 2001 Ltd as HMS (402) Ltd (perhaps some royalty reference in there).

The original company is C eltic plc.

What I can't figure out is why al the income and costs are going through C eltic F.C. Ltd and the players are owned by C eltic plc.

If anyone wants to have a go at them then I'd suggest they pick on C eltic F.C. Ltd, formed on 24th September 2001 Ltd as HMS (402) Ltd (perhaps some royalty reference in there).

Is c eltic FC Ltd a subsidiary of c eltic PLC or vice versa?

(tu)

• 1 month later...

Worth bumping this one!

Did UEFA exclude Pacific Shelf 595 from three years of European competition?

Did the SFA or then SFL penalise Pacific Shelf 595 with fines and points deductions?

Did Pacific Shelf 595 get sent to the lowest table in the league?

Did Pacific Shelf 595 lose rights to the pre-1994 history?

Is that consistent with the rules, i.e. one distinct legal entity owning the players and a different, second legal entity paying them their contractual wages?

• 2 months later...