Pacific Shelf 595 Limited

TannochsideBear

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that consistent with the rules, i.e. one distinct legal entity owning the players and a different, second legal entity paying them their contractual wages?

Don't know what the rules are in that respect.

my eyesight ain't the best at times, what's that in your Sig? On my phone and it just looks yella

Half right, it's ol' yella tooth popping out a wheelie bin and Sir Walter of Smith smashing him on his snaggle tooth :sherlock:

There was a tim phoned in clyde tonight and said it's the same septic because the "serial number" of the company didn't change ... I have no idea if that's true or just their usual propaganda

Aye ,tell him If I have a private regi and move it from a merc to a bmw ,it'll still be a merc .FFS :wanker:

TBH its the companies registration number that is the most important aspect of any business. You can change the name of the company as many times as you like but its the number that ultimately shows your continuation. The reason every one keeps going on about us not having a history is that the number we original had is now not applicible to us and we now have a new number. but as plenty on here have already stated CLUBS win trophies not COMPANIES. Our history is intact and will always be here long after we are all gone.

We are getting confused between a club and company . What makes a club a club in the eyes of the football establishment is the registration held by its FA . This is where they think they have us.

Celtic transfer was before Spl , so therefore was deemed acceptable to transfer there place and registration to the new company . Under Spl rules a club requires permission from the board to transfer its place in the league an if a no vote is the outcome they fall out of the league structure completely .

Now the SFA seem to think that they can play the same game, even though they set a precedent with Celtic over the transfer of registration . They would lose if we took it to court but they would not be forced to give us a place in the sfl of Spl as they are no distinct organisations with their own rules.

so in short the Spl think they can say , with support from the SFA " you want to be rangers with a glorious history you must accept our punishments for that company's past misdemeanors ........otherwise your a newco with a new registration .....take us to court and we won't let you back into our game"

My belief is the SFA are withholding our registration to force green to accept what a court of this land ha deemed illegal. . . . but maybe I am just paranoid!

We are getting confused between a club and company . What makes a club a club in the eyes of the football establishment is the registration held by its FA . This is where they think they have us.

Celtic transfer was before Spl , so therefore was deemed acceptable to transfer there place and registration to the new company . Under Spl rules a club requires permission from the board to transfer its place in the league an if a no vote is the outcome they fall out of the league structure completely .

Now the SFA seem to think that they can play the same game, even though they set a precedent with Celtic over the transfer of registration . They would lose if we took it to court but they would not be forced to give us a place in the sfl of Spl as they are no distinct organisations with their own rules.

so in short the Spl think they can say , with support from the SFA " you want to be rangers with a glorious history you must accept our punishments for that company's past misdemeanors ........otherwise your a newco with a new registration .....take us to court and we won't let you back into our game"

My belief is the SFA are withholding our registration to force green to accept what a court of this land ha deemed illegal. . . . but maybe I am just paranoid!

It is a bit confusing with Celtic, because Celtic plc (co no SC003487) is still around. It used to be called The Celtic Football and Athletic Club Ltd up to 15th December 1994. That was the same date that Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd (co no SC153534) changed its name to The Celtic Football and Athletic Club Ltd.

I'm not sure which company has the SPL membership, but Celtic plc is the company you would buy shares in if you were that way inclined.

I see Eric James Riley's name is in there also. Is there any corporate bears out there that can get investigating and if bad news for these two c***s could we get it in to the public domain?

I've had a look though the names and theres the greek former newcastle defender Dabizas, Gudjohnsen, a well renowned dentist but to name a few. My dad works for Palmaris (security) and it seems Liewell has ties with palmaris and also links with William Paterson. My dad was security on Patersons quarries site for a while. He won't be happy when I tell him :lol:

• 1 month later...

The name

Pacific Shelf 595 is just like our sevco. Did u get people in the media calling them this in 1994?

No, you didn't get people in the media calling them this in 1994. That was because in 1994 the media was not infested with rabid Rangers haters like it is now. Something seriously wrong occurring in this 'cuntry' these days. :anguish:

At the risk of unleashing hell I have to say that what they went through in the 90's is not the same as what we have just went through.

You are correct but that is not the issue. The issue with most beggars is that our company number has changed. Celtic have very clearly got several different companies with different numbers. The original company is still intact but it would appear the football club is a different company with a different number.

You are correct but that is not the issue. The issue with most beggars is that our company number has changed. Celtic have very clearly got several different companies with different numbers. The original company is still intact but it would appear the football club is a different company with a different number.

I had this argument with a rhat at work, his answer was "Aye, but its different, everything we did was legal".

At this point I bitch slapped him.

Anyway, it seems that a legal sale of the club by administrators is not the same as a sale of a club out with administration.

Fucking mongs.

I had this argument with a rhat at work, his answer was "Aye, but its different, everything we did was legal".

Anyway, it seems that a legal sale of the club by administrators is not the same as a sale of a club out with administration.

Fucking mongs.

So now the sale of the club is illegal :lol: You really do have to pity them at times.

Its not even a case of selling a club in their instance. It is about one company owning the assets and another operating as the football club. That alone blows any of their pish out of the water. It should shut them up but it wouldn't.

Fucking mongs.

Just a bitchslap? would have booted him in the face and I know how you feel man I have some cunts that say Rangers are dead even writing on my facebook laughing at the expense of us. You just can't explain to taigs that they have changed companies so many times.

So now the sale of the club is illegal :lol: You really do have to pity them at times.

Its not even a case of selling a club in their instance. It is about one company owning the assets and another operating as the football club. That alone blows any of their pish out of the water. It should shut them up but it wouldn't.

Nothing will shut them up, they are deluded - facts don't matter to them.

It is interesting to note with them that 1 company has the SPl share and owns the players whilst another company employs the players, pays their wages and receives all the gate money.

I wonder if it matters that the company that owns the players does not pay them.

Nothing will shut them up, they are deluded - facts don't matter to them.

It is interesting to note with them that 1 company has the SPl share and owns the players whilst another company employs the players, pays their wages and receives all the gate money.

I wonder if it matters that the company that owns the players does not pay them.

Definitely, their get out may be if one of the companies is a subsidiary of the other but I'm not sure.

I can only go by the tims I speak to but they wrongly think we are a new club, Kit Kat versus Elvis arguments.

I think they are wrong and will always argue that they are wrong, I just wouldn't compare their situation with ours in any debate because they are totally different and using it against them weakens our case imo.

King jella won't be best pleased at this thread, no rangers fan is concerned with these issues.

I know, I feel less of a fan for just having ENTERED the thread. I'm so glad we have him to tell us what makes us fans.