todays record

gunslinger

Fuck all probably. Sounds like Whytes kept everything out of Rangers books. I'm lost with the whole thing to be honest. Think it would be better if we all chipped in and hired Mossad to sort it out for us. Worry about the fine details at a later date.

Think there is more chance of mossad get info on mi5 chiefs than craig whyte :lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im cheaper than mossad and i will throw in torture for free

:D

I've been watching Munich, Day of the Jackal, Three days of the Condor and JFK. All with an Assassination theme to them. Its the only answer, fuck that forensic accountancy malarkey. We'll get the club back on its feet only to get an accountants bill of £30 million and we'll be back to square one :D

I'd imagine if they don't hand over information relevant to the Rangers then the administrators could go to court and ask the court to make them.

The solicitors may be arguing the information they are been asked to turn over to the administrators isn't relevant to the issue but that's just speculation (tu)

The rhecord will drip feed information every day to sell their rhag, knowing that we cannot sue them.

Do not buy it, but by all means read it online.

censorship should never be imposed.

Fuck them all.

If them all is a name of a religious sect,i am fucked.

No. Dont read it online either. The more hits they record on their site the more they can charge for advertising.

Craig Whyte? what do we know about him?

Daily record eligible bachelor mid 90s

he got a director ban in 2000

Went to Monte Carlo

Bought a castle

Let a mate run up credit in his account for tiles

Bought The Rangers

Became public enemy number 1

Honestly there a lot of things just dont add up looking at it from every angle

Always first with the good news. :anguish:

That's right if they didn't report it it didn't happen. :rolleyes:

There's nobody more sceptical of the press than I am but so far they haven't actually got much wrong in this woeful saga have they?

Don't believe the hype,

Don't believe the record

And if you haven't realised by now that 99% of the stories coming out if this whole debacle is sensationalised speculation based on not very much, you are kidding yourself on.

No-one in the media really knows what's going on but I am 100% sure that:

White is a crook.

Rangers will eventually prosper.

No surrender.

we are now entering the end game whyte's intentions will become clear will he move aside quickly and make a decision on what is best for rangers or will he do what we all expect him to and dig in for the big payout. i think whyte was hoping this was his big payday and he would have been off with the 18 million before any of us had a clue as much as i hate the scottish media the amount of dirt the have dug up on whyte has at least given us a fighting chance of getting shot of him before he liquadated us and bolted with the cash

What if Fergus McCann ran a viable business into the ground. There would have been holy murder.

The rhecord would have been up in arms.

For fuck sake our debt was only 19M.

Easily manageable.

We have been done.

I have always maintained that EBTs were legal, the scum have also used them plus image rights.

We are the people and welcome a proper investigation.

Was it not Whyte who wanted Duff and Phelps appointed? Believe me there is more to Craig Whyte than meets the eye :anguish:

There has got to be the guy has hardly been on any radar for for roughly 10 year then comes back buys rangers and takes advice fro apparently some of the best minds in the land while being skint.

I am getting increasingly fucked off with the newspapers coming out with all this shit.

If this is the fucking case then the Administrators should get them telt.

It is looking more and more this little arsehole wants us buried.

He better not show his face .

Pissed off with this.

Don't believe the hype,

Don't believe the record

And if you haven't realised by now that 99% of the stories coming out if this whole debacle is sensationalised speculation based on not very much, you are kidding yourself on.

No-one in the media really knows what's going on but I am 100% sure that:

White is a crook.

Rangers will eventually prosper.

No surrender.

but 99.9% of these sensationalised speculation stories have come out true , so thats some good guessing by the journalists

but 99.9% of these sensationalised speculation stories have come out true , so thats some good guessing by the journalists

We know that 99.9% of what Craig whyte says is shite. But the rhecord is milking it.

Back to the question, what if septic got shafted?

Would it get reported in the same way?

Someone should start a thread on it!

We know that 99.9% of what Craig whyte says is shite. But the rhecord is milking it.

Back to the question, what if septic got shafted?

Would it get reported in the same way?

Someone should start a thread on it!

Yes it would be reported in the same way. The Record have been playing both sides of the Old Firm against each other for years. Their papers dying anyway, let them die disgracefully.