Would you buy Orange away top

Skelf

530 members have voted

1. 1. Would you welcome Orange away top

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as I've almost finished my last tin, I decided to create a quick mock-up. 5 minute effort really.

33nep02.png

Couldn't find a good crest online so had to settle for that.

That looks really good mate.

Wonder if we could get some kind of petition going

I think we should bring out a fourth orange top and play it in a friendly before the end of season to generate money.

Admin should speak to JJB, Tennants and Umbro with most of the cash coming to the club as we have probably satisfied the JJB contract with the the 3 tops.

Im sure all three would agree and maybe Rangers Media should contact them for their approval and then take it to the club and admin.

There should be no apologies over the colour Orange and we should say how it is i.e. we are a Protestant club.

To me its a no brainer, cash from the top amd cash from the game.

RM should make it happen or speak to people who can.

I dream of adidas kits, i think its one area we are losing a fortune in to be honest. Anyway, take the argentina home strip, change it to orange and white stripes, with orange three striles down the side. orange shorts, orange socks. Would be incredible, i dont have the know how to make one up, so if some can do it :praise::praise::praise:

I said no. Not because I have a problem with an orange strip. But because I would like them to do a modern version of our original strip. Think it would capture the imagination and be quite fitting under the current circumstances. I think it would also go down a storm with the fans 00000042.gif

469597-1.jpg

I have posted this on another thread with with the suggestion that the words above the crest should read "This is who we are" and beneath the crest "We don't do walking away" I think this should be our away strip next season.