La Liga fun facts.

Wait, surely the fact so few points separate 4th and 17th means that there is strength in depth in the league? :lol:

With teams like Atletico Madrid, Athletic Bilbao (who both have very good squads) only being like 4 points ahead of supposed "minnows" like Granada surely highlight this?

This suggests that it's a competitive league, so everyone above me is talking pish :lol:doh

It's the best league in terms of individual ability but the domination of Barca and Madrid is killing it.

It's like a much better version of the SPL. Ronaldo HIMSELF out scored something like four teams in the league last year, which is just ridiculous.

It's not a popular opinion but the competition for first place in England, Germany and Italy is far more interesting

Wait, surely the fact so few points separate 4th and 17th means that there is strength in depth in the league? :lol:

With teams like Atletico Madrid, Athletic Bilbao (who both have very good squads) only being like 4 points ahead of supposed "minnows" like Granada surely highlight this?

This suggests that it's a competitive league, so everyone above me is talking pish :lol:doh

No one is saying from 4th-20th isn't competitive. Can you expain how the same 2 teams finishing first and second every season is competitive?

No one is saying from 4th-20th isn't competitive. Can you expain how the same 2 teams finishing first and second every season is competitive?

Eh, people were using that stat as a means of backing up that it isn't the best league out there. When it instead shows the 90% of the league is more competitive than any other out there.

Look at the posts above me.

I watch la liga most weekends and it's just a glorified version of the spl, teams like Valencia villareal and atletico rarely even challenge the top two where in England you have 2 teams seriously going for the title with another 3 or 4 trams with potential to win it who are fighting for champions league places. Alot of folk bum up Barcelona on here but most barca games in la liga consists of them parking the ball in the opponents final third and pinging it around till someones concentration lapses and someone scores, fair enough they're the best team but it's pretty predictable compared to the epl

I watch la liga most weekends and it's just a glorified version of the spl, teams like Valencia villareal and atletico rarely even challenge the top two where in England you have 2 teams seriously going for the title with another 3 or 4 trams with potential to win it who are fighting for champions league places. Alot of folk bum up Barcelona on here but most barca games in la liga consists of them parking the ball in the opponents final third and pinging it around till someones concentration lapses and someone scores, fair enough they're the best team but it's pretty predictable compared to the epl

real madrid are the best team now :sherlock: