Lemon on Hateley

I dont post much, prefer to read...and there are some good reds on here. But, I just cannot stop a wee, ironic smile cross my face when you are all going on about him.

Please read back this thread and think. We slag him off for going on about Hateley - who i happen to think is a cunt most of the time, but thats just my opinion - then we proceed to have numerous repliees going on about....him!

Just thought it was a bit ironic, sorry!

I suppose I will be a tim now!

Who cares, will just keep on reading the forum.

I think we are just pointing out what an arsehole we think lemmon is.

Plus you can stick your "ironic smile" up your arse.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont post much, prefer to read...and there are some good reds on here. But, I just cannot stop a wee, ironic smile cross my face when you are all going on about him.

Please read back this thread and think. We slag him off for going on about Hateley - who i happen to think is a cunt most of the time, but thats just my opinion - then we proceed to have numerous repliees going on about....him!

:lol: What a sad bastard.

Lennon feels he can say whatever he wants without question.

Completely outtraged that someone would DARE point out the lack of class displayed by his club, whilst sticking another couple of digs into Rangers.

Mark Hateley is employed by the Record to give his PERSONAL opinion, he represents no-one but Mark Hateley. Lennon is the celtic manager, and he is supposed to be representing his club whilst dealing out his petty childish digs.

Lennon feels he can say whatever he wants without question.

Completely outtraged that someone would DARE point out the lack of class displayed by his club, whilst sticking another couple of digs into Rangers.

Mark Hateley is employed by the Record to give his PERSONAL opinion, he represents no-one but Mark Hateley. Lennon is the celtic manager, and he is supposed to be representing his club whilst dealing out his petty childish digs.

Exactly this.

Hateley is an awful "journalist" but he is, ultimately, a tabloid rent-a-gob, of whom nothing is expected. Lennon is the manager of a very big, very prominent football club and he has absolutely no sense of place at all.

Stinking tink from wishaw.