300 Tickets for saturday

NaismithLoyal

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think you have missed the point of thread, how is a thread asking for people to buy tickets of which there are still plenty left a good thing?

My point isn't about the fact it's not sold out yet, it's the fact that people are moaning about it not selling out before administration!

The two games at Ibrox since we went into administration?

Yes there is tickets left for this hearts but it is filling up, the killie game sold out.. Compared to the 45k normally at Ibrox! The fact that people are buying more tickets now, when the club needs it most is a good thing!!

I am a Raith fan living in Glasgow think i will go along on sat to see what the atmosphere's like. Been a while since i have been at Irbox last time i was there was when Big Duncan put the head in John McStay. Got some good memories of Ibrox the 94 final win again the celtic as a kid.

Have my bf1 tickets in hand.

They need to do something with the club deck to make it more appealing, no cunt wants to sit there it seems.

Like get rid of the big baldy cunt on the far right, who constantly jumps up and shouts abuse at the players for any mistake that is made.

Any time I get a ticket for there he does my tits in.

Potentially it could be tourettes, but I still think he's a cunt.

Went to a good few games this season including the killie game. But I can't face the club deck again after killie. Full of moany arses that grumble everytime a pass goes astray. I know having played football that this did not help, then the stadium being half full sickened me. I'm not sure if I will be back for a few games at Ibrox after the Killie experience it scunnered me to be honest.

Like get rid of the big baldy cunt on the far right, who constantly jumps up and shouts abuse at the players for any mistake that is made.

Any time I get a ticket for there he does my tits in.

Potentially it could be tourettes, but I still think he's a cunt.

Haha.

Hoping for a sellout but unfortunately the Killie game seems to have cooled the enthusiasm of many fair weather fans

You will probably find out the some of the "fair weather" fans on here have been to more euro away games than you have been to Ibrox. ;)

I saw tons of bears getting turned away at the ticket office 2 weeks ago, need to get your tickets early. Don't leave it late anyone!

Shame they missed it, the atmosphere was cracking to begin with!

Hopefully a better performance this Saturday compared to the Killie game and it'll be jumping :clap:

Pretty dissapointed by this.

Don't see why there isn't the same clamour for tickets as there was against Killie. And especially after out win in Inverness!

Really hope the sales pick up, as we do really need it.

Perhaps if the team had pulled their finger out against killie all the tickets this time would have gone.

I think the crowds are exceptional considering it's one kick in the teeth after another off the park ... it probably doesn't help either that no one knows where the money will end up

Hoping for a sellout but unfortunately the Killie game seems to have cooled the enthusiasm of many fair weather fans

Let's not mention economic reality for many thousands who would love to be there, but simply cannot afford it.

Instead, why not have a dig at the 'many fair-weather fans'.

Uh-huh.